Home Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge, ocean life esoteric club. Forum wise people

WELCOME TO THE ESOTERIC WORLD

Home

Arnold Schwarzenegger sends message of support to Ukraine

in History and Politics. News of economics and politics Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:08 pm
by Red Sun • 61 Posts

The Hollywood star wished Ukrainians “all the best of luck in their peaceful struggle for democracy and freedom”.

Arnold Schwarzenegger sends a message to the Ukrainian people

http://globalnews.ca/video/1105129/arnol...port-to-ukraine

Arnold Schwarzenegger wishes Ukrainians 'all the best of luck'

Arnold Schwarzenegger, a world-famous movie star and U.S. politician, has sent a video message to the people of Ukraine.

'I wish them the best of luck in their peaceful struggle for democracy and freedom,' he said.

http://belsat.eu/en/wiadomosci/a,17530,a...st-of-luck.html

Scroll up

RE: Arnold Schwarzenegger sends message of support to Ukraine

in History and Politics. News of economics and politics Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:31 pm
by Red Sun • 61 Posts

New bromance? Pro boxer Wladimir Klitschko towers over idol Arnold Schwarzenegger as pair take hummer for a spin

You'd think that not much could make Arnold Schwarzenegger look small.
But as he took fellow physique aficionado Wladimir Klitschko for a spin in his beloved green Hummer on Saturday, the 6ft 2in former Governor of California was pint sized in comparison to his 6ft 6in friend and fan.
The 66-year-old bodybuilder could not wipe the grin off his face as he and Wladimir - who is Hayden Panettiere's fiance - enjoyed a little weekend bromance in Brentwood, California.

Hello up there! Arnold Schwarzenegger took his fellow muscular pal Wladimir Klitschko - who is engaged to Hayden Panettiere - for a spin in his car on Saturday, only to have him tower a head above him
Wladimir - who hails from the Ukraine - was a truly ripped, colossal specimen of a man, with his muscles threatening to bust out of his skin.
He dressed himself casually for the rendezvous with his idol, keeping things low key in a grey Nike T-shirt and similarly coloured shorts over comfortable trainers.
Meanwhile, Arnold opted to keep his own spectacularly bulky body covered up in neat khaki trousers and a happy green T-shirt beneath a suave leather jacket.
With his true form hidden and the giant professional boxer towering over him with ease, The Terminator legend could have been mistaken for your everyday Joe on this unique occasion.

Wait for me! The 66-year-old former Governor of California chased after his long-legged fighter pal
It seems Arnie's mission for the day was to proudly take his buddy for a spin in his green Hummer, which he has even converted to run as a hybrid vehicle since he bought it.
And it was a funny sight to see as the tall boxer attempted to fit himself inside his idol's car, with his head appearing to almost poke a hole in the canvas ceiling as the Total Recall star fit in the driver's seat with perfect ease.
The pair of bulky men enjoyed a good giggle and exchange of words as they soaked up the Los Angeles sun and played with the giant four-wheeled toy.
After the man-date, they added fuel to their growing bromance by gushing via Twitter about how much they enjoyed hanging out with each other.

t to see you today @Klitschko!' Arnold reminisced, posting a happy snap of the two muscular fellows by the green hummer.
And Wladimir was quick to reply.
'@Schwarzenegger Great seeing u again my man. Ur constant inspiration to millions around the world! #inspiration' he wrote, obviously on cloud nine after mingling with his idol.
The boxing heavyweight made his admiration for the great Arnie very clear in a recent Twitter snap he shared with the world, in which he tried to emulate one of the Governator's famous poses.
'Ish ... Lol. Trying to catch u since I'm 12,' wrote the athlete.

And the feeling was mutual, apparently, with Arnold tweeting back his own attempt at recreating one of 37-year-old Wladimir's very own poses, captioning it: 'Great shot! It’s fantastic to see one of my favorite champions nailing my pose. Right back at you.'
Wladimir is also known for his romance with actress Hayden, and the pair finally confirmed their engagement in October after she had been spotted with a giant ring on her finger.
Meanwhile, the big boxer continues to follow in the footsteps of his hero, Arnie, as he too tries his hand at acting.
His latest movie, Pain&Gain, was released in April and it stars Mark Wahlberg and Dwayne Johnson as bodybuilders caught in a kidnapping scheme that goes wrong.

'Trying to catch you since I was 12!' Wladimir Klitschko shared a snap with Arnold via Twitter in which he tried to emulate one of his famous poses

t back at you!' Arnold Schwarzenegger was quick to reply to his idol, saying that he too thought highly of him

can I plz have the one of Wladimir and Hayden P too? Thx!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...ummer-spin.html

Scroll up

RE: Arnold Schwarzenegger sends message of support to Ukraine

in History and Politics. News of economics and politics Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:41 am
by Sunrise • 31 Posts

Arnold Schwarzenegger real height

Scroll up

Home

Holy Oly

Home
Content

R
Home
Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: GiftsValla
Board Statistics
The forum has 3283 topics and 3452 posts.