Home Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge, ocean life esoteric club. Forum wise people

WELCOME TO THE ESOTERIC WORLD

Home

He actually took my

in Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge. Ocean life. Esoteric Club. Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:46 am
by laiyongcai92 • 15 Posts

Browns safety Damarious Randall went viral this week when a post promising to buy a jersey for everyone who retweeted him zoomed across the internet.

Randall has racked up more than 761 Marcus Davenport Color Rush Jersey ,000 retweets, although a聽former member of the Browns might push that number before all is said and done. Unlike Randall, recently retired left tackle Joe Thomas is backing the Cleveland squad in a series that gets underway on Thursday night. He’s also going a step further by promising to get those retweeters signed, game-worn jerseys.

I鈥檓 so confident in my @cavs Tyquan Lewis Jersey , if the @warriors win the 2018 NBA finals, I鈥檒l buy anyone who retweets this a signed @StephenCurry30 gameworn jersey. Even you @RandallTime. @KingJames https://t.co/zsQp3LxGbu

— Joe Thomas (@joethomas73) May 30, 2018

Thomas followed that tweet up with another one saying he’d get people the jersey of their choice rather than limiting it to a Curry jersey.

Thomas’ tweet racked up more than 90,000 retweets in just over six hours Anders Lee Jersey , which will make even Eli Manning wonder how Thomas will be able to get his hands on that many game-worn jerseys in the event he has to follow through once the NBA season comes to an end.

The Cardinals had up and down play from some of the top receivers on their depth chart last season, but third-round pick Chad Williams wasn’t able to make a move up the ladder during the downswings.

Williams played 98 offensive snaps all year as he only appeared in six games and caught just three passes for 31 yards when he was given a chance in the lineup. Williams said that the length of the season and the size of the playbook both worked against him as a rookie.

Two of the receivers that were ahead of him have moved on to other teams this offseason with Brice Butler and second-round pick Christian Kirk joining a group fronted by Larry Fitzgerald. The changes should leave snaps for the taking this offseason and Williams consulted former star wideout Chad Johnson for help in positioning himself to grab them.

“He actually took my mind to another level,” Williams said, via Kent Somers of AZCentral.com. “He prepped my mind more than he prepped my feet.聽It was me and Chad going at each other every day. He’s probably one of the most confident people I鈥檝e ever met. He feels like you can’t beat him at nothing. Same way I feel. I told him Authentic Mike Evans Jersey , ‘I guess all Chads must be like this.'”

Whether it is Williams, Butler, Kirk or J.J. Nelson, the Cardinals need someone to step up as a complement to Fitzgerald to round out their offense before September rolls around.

Womens Tennessee Titans Jerseys

Scroll up

Home

Holy Oly

Home
Content

R
Home
Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: GiftsValla
Board Statistics
The forum has 3281 topics and 3450 posts.