Home Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge, ocean life esoteric club. Forum wise people

WELCOME TO THE ESOTERIC WORLD

Home

Arizona Cardinals at Dallas Cowboys preview podcast

in Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge. Ocean life. Esoteric Club. Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:53 am
by laiyongcai92 • 15 Posts

It is gameday Womens Mason Cole Jersey , which means it is time to take a look at the Arizona Cardinals visit to the Big Easy, while also getting us ready for the game against the Dallas Cowboys.That’s right, The Rise Up, See Red podcast is back with another episode.On this weeks show, Jess and I went over the game against the Saints and then dove into the third preseason game against the Dallas Cowboys.While we didn’t know too much about the Cowboys litany of injuries at the time, we still had an idea that the they would be without much of their talent.Jess, as always Womens Patrick Peterson Jersey , was nice enough to include timestamps, so let’s get to the latest episode.(0:55) What we know about the Cardinals after two preseason games(3:43) The good and the bad in the Cardinals’ win over the Saints(21:55) The players who are helping themselves with their play(38:15) The players who are falling behind for roster battles, playing time(47:55) Position battle update(57:06) What to look forward to in preseason contest vs. CowboysListen to the latest from Cards Wire’s Jess Root and Revenge of the Birds Seth Cox on the Rise Up, See Red podcast. Subscribe on Apple podcasts or Stitcher Radio.Mike McCoy finally starting to trust David Johnson It seems like more than ever, Mike McCoy trusted David Johnson last Sunday. The first three plays went to Johnson against Seattle. That’s trust. They put more blockers in the box and put the onus on Johnson to make the perimeter defender miss. That’s trust. They lined him out as a receiver. About time, but that’s trust. Against, the 49ers Authentic Justin Pugh Jersey , if McCoy trusts Johnson again, they should win.One of the areas that I thought McCoy improved was using different formations. It seemed like previously you was clear as day when the Cardinals were going to run. Sunday it would be under center with three wide receivers and a tight end. Or out of shotgun with four receivers. He spread Seattle out and it worked. San Francisco gave up over 100 yards to a Chargers rushing offense that has an offensive line that has struggled as much as Arizona’s.It goes back to what we talked about after week one. Giving a guy like Johnson the ball under 15 times a game in mind-boggling. We saw against the Seahawks that eventually, he’s going to break one. Even though Johnson only had three catches, his usage was so much better. It wasn’t anything crazy, either. Something as simple as this:The old “throw the ball to your best player” works. Give Johnson some confidence in space and I feel like it translates to him running better. We saw that Sunday and I believe we’ll see more of it against the 49ers. I believe he’ll break a long one off to the right side, an area where the 49ers struggle to stop the run.I do think it goes without saying that having a quarterback that can actually throw will help open things up for Johnson. I’m interested to see how much more the playbook opens up for Josh Rosen in his second start.

Scroll up

Home

Holy Oly

Home
Content

R
Home
Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: GiftsValla
Board Statistics
The forum has 3279 topics and 3448 posts.