Home Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge, ocean life esoteric club. Forum wise people

WELCOME TO THE ESOTERIC WORLD

Home

Must try OST to PST Converter Tool

in Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge. Ocean life. Esoteric Club. Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:54 am
by percywilliamson • 19 Posts

Microsoft Outlook allows one to work offline when the connection to exchange is severed using OST files which store the changes made and later sync them up with exchange server. When OST corruption occurs the only feasible recovery mechanism is to use OST to PST Converter.

OST to PST Conversion:

Since you've come here looking to tackle OST Corruption let me not disappoint you and get straight to the point. For managing OST corruptions the best utility you could possibly find out there is EdbMails.

EdbMails can work with most versions of Outlook whether it be 32bit or 64bit deployments and effortlessly recover all the information possible. This is why it gets the most recommendations from experienced hands globally. I've tried many a OST Recovery tools and let me list what me overlook them for this write up:

Cumbersome interface and navigation.
Slow export speed.
Multiple unnecessary user intervention requirements.
No Non-English Unicode support.
Incomplete Recovery (lost mails and contacts)
Some have file size limitation

EdbMails on the other hand turned out to be simply perfect. No issues exporting large files. Excellent export speed. A modern and easy to navigate user interface. Extensive filtering options to export exactly what you need. A free OST to PST trial version to test out all the features before buying the licence for full recovery. To top it all there is 24x7, 365 days technical support on standby for any queries you may have.

Scroll up

Home

Holy Oly

Home
Content

R
Home
Visitors
0 Members and 10 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: GiftsValla
Board Statistics
The forum has 3279 topics and 3448 posts.