Home Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge, ocean life esoteric club. Forum wise people

WELCOME TO THE ESOTERIC WORLD

Home

Easy to use EDB to PST utility

in Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge. Ocean life. Esoteric Club. Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:50 pm
by percywilliamson • 19 Posts

So you've been searching throughout the internet and happened to come across this post of mine, well if that's the case the let me take the liberty to assume your being here has something to do with exchange recovery, if so, read ahead . As you must have noticed by now from the very many blogs on internet, what you need for flawless exchange server recovery is an EDB to PST Converter. Well that sounds simple enough but is rather time consuming process considering the fact that there are plenty EDB to PST Converters in the market.On advice of many a experienced exchange admins I decided to test out the EdbMails EDB to PST Converter. Make no mistake many a professional exchange administrators have recommended it to me and at the outset i must say that it managed to live upto the expectations i had.The many unique features it has coupled with the fact that the export operation takes place quicker compared to similar tool I've tried makes EdbMails a tool worth trying out. Knowing that i had a reliable EDB to PST Converter tool with me for handling cases of exchange corruption made life rather easy as an exchange admin. If you've read till here then you must have already understood that I am quite impressed with EdbMails myself.Basically it makes your life easier by allowing you to get out of any unfortunate exchange error scenarios with ease.

EdbMails also boasts support for direct migration to Office 365 and Live exchange server making it a one stop exchange recovery solution. There is also a trial version to help you test out all the features of EdbMails and export upto 30 items per folder/mailbox.

In short, as an exchange server admin i am glad that i followed the valuable advice given by my peers and tried EdbMails. Once you start using EdbMails, you'll realize that it's not just an exchange recovery tool but houses some other unique feature sets as well that makes it a must have utility in any IT administrator's toolkit.

Scroll up

Home

Holy Oly

Home
Content

R
Home
Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: GiftsValla
Board Statistics
The forum has 3279 topics and 3448 posts.