Home Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge, ocean life esoteric club. Forum wise people

WELCOME TO THE ESOTERIC WORLD

Home

adidas neo

in A dangerous trip and anomalies of our planet Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:56 am
by Noel Stuart • 3 Posts

1 a real thing in adidas neo the sneaker world. It s a bummer that a lot of people s first impression of the shoe are those crappy leaks from a few months back but I think they are going to be pleasantly surprised with the results of the final product. I like the Pioneer colorway that we received at the event, but that Gila Monster is the hottest of hot fire and those are a must-have whenever they drop.News Juan: The shoes look way better than the  first look we saw a while back ago.

Pass, Wait? We ve got a smaller slate of big name releases to deal with so we talk about other things that are going down like who we ve got for the big game on Sunday.Andres: (WAIT) Can I even wait? Since these adidas nmd r1 will be sold during half time of Sunday s game I know they won t sit. Good job by adidas of continuing to give us Ultra Boosts with colored Boost. Very nice colorway.EIC Juan: (BUY) Well, adidas managed to make the craziest All-Star game shoe so adidas predator that s got to count for something.

I like the implementation of XENO on basketball kicks like the D Rose 6 and J Wall 2 and this is another winner for me because its reflective patterns closely resemble the XENO ZX Flux.News Juan: (BUY) I don t own any kind of Tubular, but that doesn t mean I don t like what adidas is doing with the line. The sock-like upper is something different I m not used to wearing, but I respect the creativity behind the shoe. The shoe has a very adidas dragon modern/Y-3 feel to them that I can certainly appreciate. I can dig it.

Todd: Adidas is now marketing a large portion of their brand to a lifestyle and performance lifestyle position. I think it s genius as sneakers are no longer for simply athletics and are overtaking shoes for casual, business casual wear by the day. I think the Tubular series, in the performance lifestyle genre, is only getting started. I m excited to see where it advances. ZX Flux was a great silhouette which, in my opinion, is a better look than the Roshe.

EIC Juan: (Wait) adidas Originals continues their hot streak with this new take on the classic EQT line, but I m going to wait until they drop some more colorways before I make a decision on which one to get. Hope the hype for these won t be AlphaBOUNCE or NMD levels& News Juan: (Buy) The model is a perfect combination of classic and modern. I really like the what adidas is doing when it comes to modernizing and updating their EQT line. I adidas running shoes need to get my hands on the pair coming in the OG colorway. Great job, adidas!

Andres Carrillo, News: (BUY TO RESELL) I tried getting a pair through the adidas Confirmed app but failed miserably. I literally clicked the reserve button the second it popped up and it told me that all the sizes were already reserved. What?!?? Oh well. The only reason i would have bought these was for trade bait.Of course, I could make the assumption that the Nike and Jordan Brand are clearing the plate so they won  t get smothered by the next adidas Yeezy Boost release.

Scroll up

Home

Holy Oly

Home
Content

R
Home
Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: GiftsValla
Board Statistics
The forum has 3283 topics and 3452 posts.