Home Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge, ocean life esoteric club. Forum wise people

WELCOME TO THE ESOTERIC WORLD

Home

nike canada

in Acquaintance, a man and a woman. Communication Psychology Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:00 am
by Christ Francis • 3 Posts

Sure, my first nike canada pair were the Nike LeBron 10 Elite ID  South Beach theme. I remember when I first received them, they were just so clean. I used the South Beach Elite 9s for inspiration using the grey base.For sure, we were huge fans of the LeBron 10s but they were pricey. I couldn t help but notice your collection consist of Nike LeBron models, what about LeBron s signature line intrigues you?Definitely, especially the original releases I have not been able to purchase.

ÿþWe interview Instagram user @turnonatl for this installment of From Concept to Concrete and take a look at his Nike LeBron 11 creations.My chroma NikeIDs was just me playing around whenever Nike had  accidentally made the LeBron 11 iD option available early. I initially nike air max made it playing around. Nike then later released some high resolution shots of sample LeBron 11 iDs and the one I made was close to one of those sample photos.

I started  From Concept to Concrete to explore your creativity. As nike shoes a child I would daydream and doodle my sneakers in different colorways always wishing they would release. Thankfully, we now live in a time where NIKEiD makes those aspirations possible and if NIKEiD can t offer it, there are amazing artists out there that can bring life to nearly anything you can imagine. I personally have a small NIKEiD collection but I wanted to share my most significant pair  my very first pair, a NIKEiD LeBron 12 .

I created these the first day nike air force the LeBron 12 hit NIKEiD. It s become one of those simple yet powerful colorways. I m humbled that others have created this same color scheme and have thanked me for the inspiration.For this installment of From Concept to Concrete we take a look at @police_nupe  s NIKEiD and custom made sneaker collection!My first pair of NIKEiDs are the Nike KD 3  Entourage themed which includes a blue upper, black accents and a yellow outsole.

I like NikeiD because it allows consumers to express their imagination, to become a signature athlete in a sense and create your own  PE colorway on your favorite sneakers. You have the ability to create something to your liking and style on almost every aspect of a sneaker. You can also add your unique iD stamp and personalize any sneaker.I enjoy playing with color schemes with the Air Max 90 but my favorite would have to be the nike huarache Nike KD signature line .

I m a huge University of Texas basketball fan so once Kevin Durant was recruited I was impressed by his basketball skill but moreover humbleness in his character. Like many others, my collection once consist of Air Jordans before Durant signed with Nike. With so many retro Jordans hitting the market my collection has grown to a variety of models.I reach out to JoJo to recreate iconic Nike KD colorways onto other models for example, the  Nerf colorway on the Nike KD 6 and the  Gold Medal colorway on the Nike KD 7.

Scroll up

Home

Holy Oly

Home
Content

R
Home
Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: GiftsValla
Board Statistics
The forum has 3283 topics and 3452 posts.