Home Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge, ocean life esoteric club. Forum wise people

WELCOME TO THE ESOTERIC WORLD

Home

mpant that major changes are coming before next season. Knicks co

in Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge. Ocean life. Esoteric Club. Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:33 am
by sakura698 • 260 Posts

NEWARK, N. Leighton Vander Esch Jersey .J. -- Marshawn Lynch was there. He even talked a bit. Then he was gone, cutting short his Super Bowl media day appearance after 6 1-2 minutes. And then he was back, albeit to the side of the "mixed zone" the NFL created for players not on podiums or in microphone-equipped speaking areas at the Prudential Center. But this time he wasnt speaking, except briefly to Deion Sanders for NFL Network, to the Seahawks website, and to Armed Forces Network. Seattles star running back, wearing a cap, hood and dark sunglasses, even acknowledged he was trying to avoid being fined by the league for not meeting his media requirements Tuesday. Thats why he returned to the floor of the arena rather than disappear completely after he cut short his Q and A with perhaps 100 media members packed together trying to hear his pearls of wisdom. When he came back, one reporter asked Lynch, "Are you trying to avoid being fined by standing here?" Lynch twice nodded his head yes. Earlier this month, Lynch was fined $50,000 for not co-operating with the Seattle media. The NFL put the fine on hold, saying it would be rescinded if he complied with media obligations. "Players are required to participate and he participated. We will continue to monitor the situation," NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said Tuesday. Lynch has required media sessions Wednesday and Thursday. The Seahawks play the Denver Broncos on Sunday. Along with letting slip a profanity to Sanders, he three times described himself as "smooth" to the Hall of Fame cornerback, adding: "I aint never seen no talk that won me nothing." Earlier, Lynch answered 16 questions at the outset of the Seahawks one-hour availability, with topics ranging from the Denver defence to teammate Michael Robinson to, well, why he avoids interviews. "I like to keep it low key," said Lynch, who the Seahawks opted to not place in one of the 17 areas with microphones and name plates identifying the players. "Im just about action. You say hut and theres action. All the unnecessary talk, it dont do nothing for me. I appreciate that people want to hear from me, but I just go to work and do my thing. You feel me?" Whether Lynch will feel like showing up the next two days, when the Seahawks will be available in a hotel ballroom -- no barriers between them and the media -- is uncertain. Lynch also talked to teammates while standing around. Several youngsters in the stands above him asked to have footballs signed and he obliged once they tossed him the souvenirs. He also signed a Seahawks helmet, but he didnt converse with the fans. While he did that, about five dozen media members stood in front of Lynch and shouted out a few questions. He ignored almost all of them as time ran out in Seattles availability. Lynch watched as the scoreboard clock counted down to zero and, when it was announced the Seattle portion of media availability was over, he left for good. "Hes such a major factor on our football team," coach Pete Carroll said, "but in this setting he becomes somewhat of a recluse and doesnt want to be a part of it. We try and respect that as much as we can." Robinson was asked if he advised his backfield mate on how to handle media day. "Hes a grown man," Robinson said. "I dont tell him much. I think he knows what hes doing. Hes got a good plan in place, and as long as he runs inside-outside zone on Sunday, Im happy with that." Lynch never has explained his beef with the media. He regularly spoke to reporters until late in the 2012 season. In March of that year, he signed a four-year contract worth $31 million, including a guaranteed $18 million. In July 2012, he was arrested for driving under the influence near his hometown of Oakland, Calif. Connor Williams Jersey . Just ask last seasons Supporters Shield winners, the New York Red Bulls, who were resoundingly defeated last weekend by a rampant Vancouver Whitecaps in a match which produced two contenders for MLS Goal of the Week from Sebastian Fernandez and Pedro Morales. Trysten Hill Cowboys Jersey . -- Canadas Nicole Vandermade won the Four Winds Invitational on Sunday for her first Symetra Tour title, closing with a 4-under 68 for a one-stroke victory. https://www.cowboyssportsgoods.com/Womens-Amari-Cooper-Inverted-Jersey/ . The government says top golfers are expected to compete in the PGA Tour event at the Ashburn Golf Club in the suburb of Fall River from July 3-6 and again next year.Carmelo Anthony said Wednesday that he has heard Phil Jackson will be "coming on board" with the New York Knicks, the strongest indication yet that the 11-time NBA champion coach will soon be taking over the teams basketball operations. Anthony went as far as to suggest that its no longer a question of if Jackson will rejoin the Knicks, but when. "Everythings in his hands now," Anthony told reporters in Boston at the Knicks gameday shootaround practice. Neither the Knicks nor Jackson had any immediate comment. Jackson played on the Knicks last championship team in 1973, and later went on to win six NBA titles as a coach with the Chicago Bulls and five more with the Los Angeles Lakers. "Im agnostic as to what team, but I would love to see Phil Jackson" back in the league, NBA Commissioner Adam Silver said Wednesday after speaking to the Boston College Chief Executives Club of Boston. "To have one of the greatest ever sitting on the sidelines is a loss for the league," Silver added. "The league needs him. I hope he lands with some organization." Jackson, 68, has said in the past that teams have tried to lure him back to the NBA, and there has been speculation for several days that this offer from the Knicks would be good enough to get him to interrupt retirement. Jackson has been out of the league and largely out of the public eye since 2011, when he ended his coaching stint with the Lakers. "I still dont have a lot of the details, all the details," Anthony told reporters. "Have I heard? Yeah, Ive heard that he will be coming on board. Its not official yet. You can always use Phil Jacksons insight on whatever ... his philosophy, his mindset, his resume, what he brings to the game, what he brings to a team or organization. That goes without even saying, so well see how that plays out." Anthony said he hasnt spoken with Jackson about his plans for the Knicks. If this deal becomes official, that will likely change quickly, since Anthony could leave this summer as a free agent. Anthoony said the Knicks told him about their pursuit of Jackson over the last couple days. Bill Bates Jersey. He gave no indication if Jacksons potential involvement with the Knicks would affect his free-agency plans. "It wasnt something that was do-or-die based on my decision," Anthony told reporters. "Them guys was going to make that decision regardless of what I said." Ever since Jackson last coached, there has been a certain amount of guessing about when he would return to the league — or if any offer really could get him to leave Montana, where hes spent much of retirement. He didnt exactly slam the door shut in 2012, telling HBOs "Real Sports" that "there might be" a job that would bring him back to the game. In that same interview, Jackson called the Knicks roster at the time "clumsy" and said Anthony had to become a better passer. But he also seemed to suggest that if he wanted, he could still win. "The game doesnt pass a person by," Jackson told HBO in that interview. The Knicks won 54 games last season and considered themselves to be title contenders. They entered Wednesday on a four-game winning streak, but were still No. 10 in the Eastern Conference standings, 3 1/2 games out of the eighth and final playoff spot. Already, though, speculation is rampant that major changes are coming before next season. Knicks coach Mike Woodson has been on perhaps the hottest of hot seats, Anthony could go elsewhere, and it would certainly make sense if Jackson surrounded himself with people who are familiar with him and the style he used to coach the Bulls and Lakers to the 11 titles. "You cant take for granted what he knows about the game of basketball, whether hes on the sideline or in the front office," Anthony told reporters. "Im sure he will try to his best to do what he has to do to try to build a championship team. He knows how to put guys together, put a team together. Well see what happens." AP Sports Writer Jimmy Golen in Boston contributed to this report. ' ' '

Scroll up

Home

Holy Oly

Home
Content

R
Home
Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: GiftsValla
Board Statistics
The forum has 3279 topics and 3448 posts.