Home Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge, ocean life esoteric club. Forum wise people

WELCOME TO THE ESOTERIC WORLD

Home

tmare fixture for Everton with an FA Cup semi-final just around the corner. I h

in Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge. Ocean life. Esoteric Club. Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:07 am
by sakura698 • 260 Posts

MONTREAL -- Canadian light welterweight Dierry Jean will likely get his first shot at a world title in late January in New York, promoter Camille Estaphan said Tuesday. China Jerseys Cheap . Jean (25-0), of Montreal, is to face International Boxing Federation champion Lamont Peterson (31-2-1), whose promoter Golden Boy won a purse bid to stage the bout. Estaphan said Golden Boy, which still has seven days to set a date, is looking at having the fight at the Barclays Center in New York, although Las Vegas remains an option. "New York would be better because more of my fans can come," said Jean. "I see Peterson as a beatable opponent. "Hes a good boxer, but I wouldnt call him a complete athlete. He has shown some weaknesses in his career." Estaphan, head of Eye of the Tiger Management, said Montreal heavyweight Bermane Stiverne may also get a title shot in 2014. He said he was assured by handlers of WBC champion Vitali Klitschko that the Ukrainians next bout will be a mandatory title defence against Stiverne, possibly in April. If so, it could be a busy time for the 42-year-old Klitschko, who is a member of parliament in Ukraine and recently announced he will run for president. "When a representative of Klitschkos company approaches you with a proposition, its a sign that things are moving forward," said Estaphan, who returned this week from a WBC congress in Bangkok. He also said that Montreal light welterweight Ghislain Maduma, currently ranked fourth, will have an elimination bout to try to become mandatory challenger for the WBC belt. "Not only could we have three world title fights in 2014, but we could have three world champions from Quebec," Estaphan said. The only Canadian currently holding a world title is Adonis Stevenson of Montreal, who will defend his WBC light heavywight belt Nov. 30 in Quebec City. Eye of the Tiger also announced it has added welterweight contender Antonin Decarie to its stable. Decarie was previously with Stevensons promoter Yvon Michel. China Jerseys Wholesale .com) - Whew! North Dakota States reign as the three-time FCS national champion was pushed to the limit by South Dakota State on Saturday, but freshman R. China Jerseys Stitched . And while taking highly-touted Simon Fraser offensive lineman Matthias Goossen second overall on Tuesday night will definitely help in an area of need for the club, it was a swap of draft picks that may prove to be his most shrewd move. "When Jesse Briggs started to fall a little bit, you could just see Kyle perk up in his chair. https://www.chinajerseyscheap.us/ . -- Coyotes coach Dave Tippett thinks of one thing when he watches Eastern Conference teams struggle against Western opponents before they get to Phoenix: His team must keep pace.The Premier League action is coming thick and fast on Sky Sports with seven games being televised live in just six days, and Paul Merson is here with his final midweek prediction. Weve had Manchester Citys 3-0 win at Chelsea on Saturday, Leicesters thrilling 2-2 draw against West Ham, Arsenals 1-1 draw with Crystal Palace, Tottenhams awesome four-goal showing at Stoke in Monday Night Football, Citys 1-1 draw at a rejuvenated Newcastle, and Liverpools 4-0 derby thumping of Everton.Arsenal against West Brom on Thursday completes the feast of football, with the Gunners in dire need of boost following their disappointing showing against Palace. See who Merson is backing below...Arsenal v West Brom - Thursday, 7pm, Sky Sports 1 HD The feast of football ends on Thursday as Arsenal take on West Brom How have Arsenal not won the league? You look at their fixtures now and they have the perfect run-in, but inconsistency has again cost them. I dont see them having any problems against West Brom at the Emirates. It will be a comfortable win for the Gunners.PAUL PREDICTS: 3-0 (Sky Bet odds: 11/2) Mersons earlier predictions...Chelsea v Manchester CityThe gap between Manchester City in fourth and Manchester United in fifth is just five points and I fully expect Louis van Gaals side to close the gap by the time kick-off comes around at Stamford Bridge. Its a massive game for City.They had a brilliant result in midweek and you have to hand it to them after they reached the Champions League semi-finals, but they cannot take their eye off the ball against Chelsea. Its still a huge ask to win the Champions League so the league is crucial. However, I think Chelsea win and blow the top four wide open.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 - Result: 0-3Leicester v West HamI was really disappointed in West Ham the other night. I had only really seen highlights of Slaven Bilics side this season and thought they looked excellent, but having watched the whole game against Manchester United, they were really poor.United put in a very good display at Upton Park but for me, West Ham didnt do enough. They didnt get enough crosses into the box and there is no point playing Andy Carroll if you are not going to get the ball into the penalty area. If youd have asked me for a prediction on Monday Id hhave said Im not sure, but now I cant see anything but a Leicester win. Fake China Jerseys. However, I still see a twist to come in the title race.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 - Result: 2-2Arsenal v Crystal PalaceArsenal are the best team in the world when the pressure is off. They will win this game because Crystal Palace are now in a position where they can afford to rest players ahead of the FA Cup semi-final.They can lose this game heavily, it wont matter. The manager, the players and the fans will move on to Wembley.PAUL PREDICTS: 3-0 - Result: 1-1Stoke v TottenhamI never really go against Stoke at home. They are a very good team in front of their own fans but for me Tottenham win. I really fancy an away win. I have been impressed with Spurs, they are a good, good team.Looking ahead to next season, Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United and Liverpool all need players. Tottenham need only a few fringe players, they dont need players to go straight into the team. I really think they are well up there again next season, one of the favourites.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-3 - Result: 0-4Newcastle v Man CityDepending on results, Newcastle could well be staring relegation in the face come Tuesday night. Defeat to Swansea and a Norwich victory against Sunderland at the weekend would see Rafael Benitezs side nine points adrift of safety with five games to play.Its also a crucial game for City in the race for the top-four places so they will be going all out for three points at St James Park. Its difficult to see past a City victory, with Manuel Pellegrinis side securing all three points.PAUL PREDICTS: 0-2 - Result: 1-1Liverpool v EvertonRoberto Martinez will be hoping it snows and the game gets postponed. Its a nightmare fixture for Everton with an FA Cup semi-final just around the corner. I have to back Liverpool here. Its a huge game on Merseyside but with the Wembley date in mind, I see Jurgen Klopps side winning easily.PAUL PREDICTS: 3-0 - Result: 4-0 Get a Sky Sports Day Pass Don;t miss Arsenal v West Brom. Watch live on NOW TV for £6.99. No contract. Also See: 7 games in six days on Sky Charlies midweek predictions Fixtures Live on Sky ' ' '

Scroll up

Home

Holy Oly

Home
Content

R
Home
Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: GiftsValla
Board Statistics
The forum has 3279 topics and 3448 posts.