Home Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge, ocean life esoteric club. Forum wise people

WELCOME TO THE ESOTERIC WORLD

Home

f as free agents and Beane has dealt Jeff Sama

in A dangerous trip and anomalies of our planet Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:08 am
by sakura698 • 260 Posts

Malelane, South Africa (SportsNetwork. Air Max Outlet .com) - Branden Grace followed up his 10-under 62 with a 6-under 66 in Fridays second round and he extended his lead to five shots heading into the weekend at the Alfred Dunhill Championship. Grace, a four-time winner on the European Tour, finished 36 holes at 16-under- par 128, five strokes better than Francesco Molinari. All four of Graces wins on tour came in 2012. Molinari surged up the leaderboard with a 7-under 65, which was the low round of the day at Leopard Creek Country Club. That was good enough to put Molinari in sole possession of second place at 11-under 133. Tjaart van der Walt went low as well with a 5-under 67 and he is alone in third at minus-10. Danny Willett, winner of last weeks Nedbank Golf Challenge, shot a 69 Friday and he is tied for fourth at 9-under 135 with Shaun Norris and Lucas Bjerregaard, both of whom carded 67s. Defending champion Charl Schwartzel, trying to win this event for the third straight year and for the fourth time in his career, fired a 2-under 70 and he is tied for 23rd at 5-under 139. Grace, playing the back nine first on Friday, picked up right where he left off on Thursday with a consistent start to his day. Grace began with three birdies on his first six holes on 11, 13 and 15 to get him to 13-under for the week. The 26-year-old South African then made a pair of pars on 16 and 17 before making the turn with back-to-back gains on 18 and one. Following a trio of pars from two, Grace dropped his first shot of the week with a bogey on No. 5, ending a stretch of 31 straight holes without a bogey at this tournament. Grace did not let the bogey linger, however, as he rebounded quickly with another gain on No. 6. Grace closed out another solid round with two more pars on seven and eight before pouring in his seventh and final birdie on the par-4 ninth. This is a golf course that suits me and if I keep hitting everything in play the way I have been the first two days then it should be a good weekend, Grace said. The pins have been kind so far. Im sure theres going to be a couple of tricky and sticky pins out there on the weekend, but Ill just stick to the game plan and see what the next two rounds offer us. Molinari was the only player who really came close to threatening Graces lead on Friday. Molinari started off strong with a pair of birdies on one and two. Following a trio of pars, the Italian made his third gain on the par-4 sixth. Making the turn with three more pars from seven, Molinari kept things rolling with birdies on 10 and 12. A big eagle on the par-5 13th put Molinari five shots back with five holes to play. At 7-under through 13 holes, Molinari slowed down a bit over the final five. Three straight pars from 14 preceded Molinaris only bogey on No. 17, putting him back by six shots. He finished up strong with a birdie on 18 to get back to five strokes down heading into the weekend. I played really well today, Molinari stated. I holed some really good putts. The last four or five holes could have been better, but 7-under is always a good round. Branden has set a low target for everyone, so it was good to get some birdies. Van der Walt had a strong opening nine with birdies on 10, 11, 13 and 18. Two more gains on three and eight had van der Walt rolling, but a bogey at nine put a damper on an otherwise successful round. NOTES: Graces last victory came at the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship in 2012 ... Molinari also does not have a win since 2012, when he won the Open de Espana ... Along with winning this event three times, Schwartzel also has four runner-up finishes here ... With the cut falling at 1-under-par 143, 75 players advanced to play the weekend. Air Max From China . -- Canadian mens rugby coach Kieran Crowley has made four changes to his starting roster for Saturdays Pacific Nations Cup clash against the United States. Replica Air Max . LA (SportsNetwork. https://www.airmaxchina.us/ . Ibrahimovic put PSG ahead when he got in front of his marker to neatly flick in Lucass cross in the 59th minute. New signing Yohan Cabaye came on as a second-half substitute and headed Ezequiel Lavezzis cross against the post in the 87th. Moments later, Lucas set up another goal from the right when fellow countryman Alex turned in his corner with a strikers finish.7) How frustrating is it to be a Buffalo Bills fan? Well, consider that the Bills went to Denver and Kyle Orton passed for 355 yards, the Buffalo defence held Peyton Manning without a touchdown pass for the first time in 52 games, and the Bills lost 24-17 to see their playoff hopes dwindle further.8) Some of these questions are easier to answer than others. Heres the toughest - why are NHL players getting mumps? (Obviously, its a troubling matter, for which there has been no answer, that I know of, but consider this: the Anaheim Ducks are one of the teams hardest hit by the disease, and theyre in first place. Thus, we have a new example of "overcoming adversity". Mumps.)9) Who should win the Lou Marsh Trophy as Canadas top athlete of 2014? I believe Im running into the wind on this one, for her year did not end well, but my vote will go to Genie Bouchard. The year is best remembered for her ascent to the Wimbledon final. I find it difficult to select any of the other worthy candidates when none of them made or deserved bigger headlines than Bouchard.10) How do you feel about Madison Bumgarner as Sports Illustrateds Sportsman of the Year? Again, I want the winner to be the most memorable contributor to the 2014 sports scene, and if Bumgarners post-season performance in leading the San Francisco Giants to their third World Series win in five years was the best in baseball history, I cant think of anything that stood out more in the past 12 months.11) I find myself asking this question: "Is it okay for an athlete to be an idol"? I ask so I can answer: "Yes, if the athlete can be like Jean Beliveau".12) You can find hockey experts who profess to like Jack Eichel as much as Connor McDavid, but have you heard anyone recommend neither of them as 2015s number-one NHL draft pick? (No.)13) Will you be more interested than usual in the World Junior Hockey Championship because of McDavid and Eichel? They were there last year, but the logical answer is "yes", because its their draft year and because they should be much more prominent this time.14) If ever there was a headline that could go on a timer and be repeated regularly, with details to follow, wouldnt it be "Coyotes ownership in trouble"?15) When the Raptors play against Cleveland and you try to imagine any other team or teams being in the NBA Eastern Conference final, do you come up empty? I guess you should consider Atlanta, Washington and Chicago, but I believe Im empty. Clearance Air Max. 16) Suggested by Mondays first day of ticket sales for the 2015 Pan American Games in Toronto: who won the gold medal in baseball at the 2011 Pan Am Games in Guadalajara, Mexico? Perhaps youll be reminded if I tell you that USA won silver and Cuba won bronze. Who else for gold but Canada, right? Yup, score was 2-1 and Jimmy Van Ostrand drove in both runs for Canada with a two-run double in the sixth inning. Last word on Jimmy Van Ostrand? His name appears as a volunteer coach at Boston College.17) Is it really Billy Beane making the baseball moves in Oakland, or Brad Pitt, maybe? After dealing Yoenis Cespedes for Jon Lester in a futile attempt at success in last seasons American League playoffs, Beane has now traded the other two Oakland sluggers, Josh Donaldson and Brandon Moss; Lester and Jason Hammel have left the pitching staff as free agents and Beane has dealt Jeff Samardzija. Funnyball, not Moneyball.18) Jaromir Jagr is the 15th player in NHL history, and the only active player, who has appeared in 1,500 games. See him while you can. Is there any other reason to watch the New Jersey Devils? Perhaps not.19) So you think you know goalies? Last seasons top two vote-getters for the Vezina Trophy were Tuukka Rask and Semyon Varlamov. Make a list of the top goaltending performers so far this season and youll be a long time getting to either Rask or Varlamov. The number-one spot almost certainly goes to Nashvilles Pekka Rinne, who, in part because of injuries, wasnt even close to the Vezina radar last season.20) Shall we close with music? To herald the release of my annual "best of" music list at years end, coming soon via Twitter @TSNDaveHodge, heres the number-one song from 2014s number-one record. ' ' '

Scroll up

Home

Holy Oly

Home
Content

R
Home
Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: GiftsValla
Board Statistics
The forum has 3285 topics and 3454 posts.