Home Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge, ocean life esoteric club. Forum wise people

WELCOME TO THE ESOTERIC WORLD

Home

ter the Dodgers clinched the NL West.One reaso

in Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge. Ocean life. Esoteric Club. Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:55 am
by sakura698 • 260 Posts

NEW YORK, N. china jerseys .Y. - Matt Harvey wants to make sure hes on the mound in late October — if the New York Mets get there for the first time since 2006.Coming back from Tommy John surgery, New Yorks ace says he is willing to accept extra days off between starts or even skipping turns in the rotation in order to be available for the post-season.I dont think its going to be easy to skip starts, he said Wednesday in the Mets clubhouse. I dont think any pitcher is going to want to really do that. But to be able to pitch in October is going to be more important.Harvey hasnt pitched in a game since Aug. 24, 2013, and the right-hander is recovering from elbow ligament-replacement surgery that Oct. 22. He pitched off the Citi Field mound while working out in September, reaching 95 mph, and has been throwing on flat ground at the ballpark six days a week. He expects to resume throwing off a mound in mid-December in preparation for reporting to spring training around Feb. 1, several weeks ahead of the teams official workouts.The 25-year-old Harvey doesnt want to be in the position of Washington pitcher Stephen Strasburg, who had Tommy John surgery in September 2010, returned the following September and was unhappy when the Nationals ended his 2012 season after he reached 159 1-3 innings on Sept. 7. Strasburg was forced to watch as Washington was eliminated by St. Louis in a five-game NL Division Series.Realistically, throwing 200 innings in the regular season is probably not likely, but because of the 17-month recovery time I think we can kind of manage things a little bit differently than Strasburg did, Harvey said.New York is contemplating having Harvey take extra days off, calling up pitchers from the minor leagues to have him skip starts or mandating a midseason break.The last thing I would want to do is have to sit on my hands, of not being able to pitch in the post-season. Whatever needs to be done to get us there, Im all for, Harvey said. I think if you were to map out a whole season, youre going to have to figure out some changes throughout the year in order to get to a certain point. If you make 33 starts and seven innings a start, obviously doing the math thats over what Im probably going to throw.Coming off six straight seasons with losing records, New York is counting on Harvey to head a rotation that includes Zack Wheeler and NL Rookie of the Year Jacob DeGrom.Harvey has done extra stretching and yoga but has not yet started throwing his slider. He intends to work out in Newport Beach, California, next month at the training facility of his agent, Scott Boras, and would like to get two or three extra sessions of pitching batting practice before the exhibition schedule starts in March.Boras and Mets general manager Sandy Alderson discussed Harveys rehab last month at the GM meetings in Phoenix.Were going to continue to have dialogue about it and talk to Matt about it and share a lot of physicians opinions on how theyve managed players like Matt, Boras said. fake jerseys china .The 24-year-old quarterback spent four seasons at Northern Illinois and in 2013 was a finalist for the Heisman, which is awarded annually to the most outstanding player in U. replica jerseys china . Mark Van Guilder, Austin Watson and Colton Sissons also scored for the Admirals (22-13-10), who are 2-0-2 in their last four outings, while Roussel tacked on an assist for a two-point night. Greg Pateryn scored once for the Bulldogs (20-22-4), who lost their fifth straight contest, and also assisted on Gabriel Dumonts goal. https://www.chinajerseysreplica.us/ . The top-ranked Williams carried her winning momentum from 2013 into the new season, beating No. 2-ranked Victoria Azarenka 6-4, 7-5 on Saturday to defend her title at the Brisbane International and set the tone for the Australian Open.ST. LOUIS - Slumping All-Star Yasiel Puig was benched by the Los Angeles Dodgers on Tuesday for Game 4 of their NL Division Series against the St. Louis Cardinals.What can I do? I wasnt in the lineup, Puig said through an interpreter. That was a decision they made. Whether it was the managers decision or anyone, they made that decision.Now its my responsibility to be supportive from the dugout.Manager Don Mattingly said he thought Andre Ethier was a better option. Eithier often has been the odd-man out in a crowded outfield.Hes healthy, Mattingly said of Puig. Pretty simple today: We just feel like this gives us the best chance to win today, just the best chance to win today.Mattingly said it was difficult to read whether the 23-year-old Puig was pressing.Its just confidence, the manager said. I cant tell you that hes not confident or that hes overly confident or anything. So thats a question for him.Puig struck out seven consecutive times before he tripled and scored the tying run in the Dodgers 3-1 loss on Monday night, which gave St. Louis a 2-1 lead in the best-of-five series. He is batting .250 in the series, going 3 for 12, with eight strikeouts.He just had a tough game, closer Kenley Jansen said. But Yasiel, hes learned a lot, I feel like. Hes been ddoing much better in the post-season, even though the numbers dont show, probably. wholesale jerseys china. Cardinals pitchers handled him last year in the NL Championship Series, too, holding the rookie to a .227 average with 10 strikeouts in 22 at-bats.Mattingly hedged about whether hed hesitate to use Puig off the bench.Well use whatever the game calls for. Thats what we will do, the manager said. You cant sit here and say This guy is not going to play. Thats not what this is all about.If hes part of the equation of trying to win a game, hell be in the game.The 32-year-old Ethier was listed to play centre field and bat sixth in place of Puig against right-hander Shelby Miller. Ethier was 1 for 2 in the series and 2 for 6 this season against Miller.Puig batted .296 with 16 homers, 69 RBIs and a .382 on-base percentage. He had three homers and 10 RBIs during September.Ethier batted .249 with four homers and 42 RBIs in 331 at-bats, fewest by two among the Dodgers outfield quartet. Ethier had three starts in September, including the last two games after the Dodgers clinched the NL West.One reason why Andres not playing every day is we have an abundance of outfielders, Mattingly said. Nothing bad about Andre. Weve got more than enough everyday outfielders. ' ' '

Scroll up

Home

Holy Oly

Home
Content

R
Home
Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: GiftsValla
Board Statistics
The forum has 3283 topics and 3452 posts.