Home Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge, ocean life esoteric club. Forum wise people

WELCOME TO THE ESOTERIC WORLD

Home

Aljaz Bedene on Sunday to claim a second

in Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge. Ocean life. Esoteric Club. Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:48 am
by sakura698 • 260 Posts

Big race favourite California Chrome has drifted after being handed a wide draw in Saturdays Dubai World Cup at Meydan. Sean Taylor Womens Jersey . The American-trained five-year-old has been aimed at the worlds richest race since finishing second to Prince Bishop 12 months ago.On that occasion, Art Shermans pride and joy was drawn out in nine and he has fared even worse this time around and will have to break from box 11 of the 12 runners having been the penultimate horse drawn. Sherman said: The outside draw is good if youve got the horse and I hope we have. There wasnt too much I could do about the draw.Hes got tactical speed so Im not going to worry about it.Bookmakers Sky Bet eased the 2014 Kentucky Derby and Preakness winner to 15/8 from 13/8 as a result.The second favourite, Frosted, is a compatriot but runs in the blue silks of Godolphin and William Buick will have to negotiate a passage from stall nine aboard Kiaran McLaughlins 9/4 second favourite.We were hoping to be outside of the speed, McLaughlin said. Special Fighter is speed as is California Chrome (who later drew post 11).We didnt want to go all the way outside. Theres a long run into the first turn which should help us secure position.European interest is represented by Andre Fabres Vadamos who has been drawn in seven.Stable representative Alexandre Olive said: Were very happy with the draw. We wanted to be in the middle.I think hell be alright on the dirt as he was second to Solow on the sand at Chantilly so there shouldnt be a problem.Sky Bets Racing PR Manager Michael Shinners said: California Chrome has been a warm favourite for the Dubai World Cup for some time but his wide draw makes life that bit more difficult for him.Art Sherman has been exuding confidence but were happy to ease California Chrome to 15/8 and were betting best odds guaranteed and a quarter odds on each-way terms for all races on Dubai World Cup night. Sky Racing Tickets Fast, secure racing tickets: Exclusive racing offers near you Post draw quotes from other connectionsCandy Boy - The fourth horse out with trainer Doug Watson opting for stall 6.I went for six as its in the middle of the racecourse. Im hopeful it will give us a good position. He doesnt show a lot of speed out the gates so I didnt want to be on the inside and bang in the centre seemed a good place to be, said Watson.Gun Pit - The first horse picked and trainer Caspar Fownes selected stall 3. He drew the inside when he ran second on Super Saturday. We were the first name called out today and were delighted to put him in barrier three. He will be handy, said Fownes.Were looking forward to Saturday night. I can think he can run a very respectable race from three.Hokko Tarumae - The third horse picked out. Trainer Katsuichi Nishura chose stall 8 and said: Were glad to come back here. Number eight is a lucky number. From that post we can break to see what the other horses are doing and position ourselves accordingly.Hoppertunity - The ninth horse out. Dana Barnes, assistant to Bob Baffert, picked stall 10 and said: That was really our only choice - one or ten and so we had to pick outside.Keen Ice - The 10th horse out. Jerry Crawford of owners Donegal Racing picked stall 1.He said: The thing that made it (choosing the rail) attractive was that it was that or the 11 or the 12. We have speed drawn to our immediate inside in the two-hole (Mshawish), so we should have room to manoeuvre and navigate from there. We are going to be first time blinkers so I think that will make him a little keener, excuse the expression.Mshawish - Came out second, and Al Shaqab Racings US manager Bradley Weisbord selected stall 2.Trainer Todd Pletcher said: The track is good on the inside and with our horses experience we know he doesnt mind being inside. We talked to Frankie earlier and his choices were - in order - two, three, four, five, six and one so why not go with his first choice? Hopefully well be in a good stalking position - that would be ideal.Mubtaahij - The seventh horse out. Trainer Mike De Kocks son Matthew selected stall 4.He said: We didnt want to be one but wanted to be on the inside as there has tended to be inside bias through the season. The horse is peaking at the right time and should give a good account of himself.Special Fighter - The sixth horse out and trainer Musabah Al Muhairi picked stall 5.Hes surprised everybody because he has done so well this season. I hope he will do a good job in the big race, said Muhairi.I would have liked to be drawn six because thats where he was when he won the Maktoum Challenge but that had gone so Im very happy with draw five.Teletext - The last horse picked. The owners racing manager Saad bin Mishrif was left with stall 12.I had no choice. I was last to draw so had to take number 12. Had I had a choice I would have gone for six in the middle, said bin Mishrif. Also See: Live results service Full racecards £10 free bet Get Sky Sports Trent Williams Redskins Jersey . The start of the seasons fifth and final major was delayed two hours due to heavy rain in the area. The tournament eventually began, but with water on the greens and the rain persisting, players were called back to the clubhouse less than an hour after the first group teed off. Washington Redskins Jerseys . At this point, even he isnt sure when it is going to stop. The right-hander dropped his fourth straight decision in Los Angeles 6-1 loss to the Pittsburgh Pirates on Wednesday night, leaving his status very much in doubt as the Dodgers prepare for the stretch drive. https://www.redskinssportsgoods.com/Womens-Joe-Theismann-Inverted-Jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Florida – Heading into Thursday nights action, Dioner Navarro had caught 14 innings combined from starters Drew Hutchison and Mark Buehrle.Chennai, India (SportsNetwork.com) - Stanislas Wawrinka defeated Aljaz Bedene on Sunday to claim a second consecutive Chennai Open title. The top-seeded Wawrinka earned a 6-3, 6-4 victory over Slovenian qualifier Bedene, who was playing in his first ATP final, for the championship. Wawrinka claimed his eight singles title, third at this event, and avenged a quarterfinals ddefeat at the hands of Bedene in this tournament two years ago. DaRon Payne Womens Jersey. The Swiss star used this tournament victory last year as a stepping stone to his first major title a few weeks later at the Australian Open. He also won the Chennai crown in 2011 and was the runner-up in 2010. Chennai serves as a tune-up for the Aussie Open, which will begin Jan. 19. ' ' '

Scroll up

Home

Holy Oly

Home
Content

R
Home
Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: GiftsValla
Board Statistics
The forum has 3283 topics and 3452 posts.