Home Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge, ocean life esoteric club. Forum wise people

WELCOME TO THE ESOTERIC WORLD

Home

sful.NFL players sometimes talk about learning to channel a sort of adrenaline-infused, temporary insanity in

in Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge. Ocean life. Esoteric Club. Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:43 am
by sakura698 • 260 Posts

Calgary Flames defenceman Shane OBrien and Detroit Red Wings forward Mikael Samuelsson both cleared waivers on Sunday. Nike Shoes China . The Red Wings assigned Samuelsson to the AHL Grand Rapids Griffins after the Noon et deadline passed for him to be claimed. OBrien was sent to the AHL Abbotsford Heat. The Flames called up defenceman Chris Breen from the Heat on Sunday. Samuelsson, 37, has played 12 NHL seasons and has one goal and two assists this year in 26 games for Detroit. He has been a frequent healthy scratch and has not played since Jan. 16. OBrien, 30, has three assists and 58 penalty minutes in 45 games for the Flames this season. The seven-year NHL veteran was acquired from the Colorado Avalanche in a four-player trade last June. Fake Nike Shoes . Iwakuma pitched seven strong innings to stay unbeaten in road games since last July, leading the Seattle Mariners to a 5-2 win over the Cleveland Indians on Tuesday night. Nike Shoes From China Online . After losing a shutout bid in the dying seconds of Sundays win over the Colorado Avalanche, Luongo would not be denied against the punchless Oilers and is now just one back of Patrick Roy for 14th on the all-time list. https://www.nikeshoeschina.us/ . The 26-year-old Redditch, England, native played three of his past four seasons under Rennie with the Carolina RailHawks of the North American Soccer League.METAIRIE, La. - New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton has put his players on notice.Some could be looking for jobs sooner than later.I dont rule out any changes with regard to who were asking to do what were asking them to do, Payton said Monday after reviewing video of Sundays 41-10 loss to Carolina.Guys understand, hey, this is serious. Its their profession. Its our profession. Its going to be our job and the leaders of this team to lead. This is exactly when you find out who your guys are, Payton added. If its not happening ... then were going to look at other options.Thanks to the overall struggles of all four teams in the NFC South, the Saints have had an unusually large margin for error this season. But with only three games left, that margin is thinning.Despite falling to 5-8, the Saints returned to work Monday eliminated from NFC wild card contention but very much alive in the NFC South race, just a half-game behind first-place Atlanta before the Falcons played at Green Bay on Monday night.Yet Payton seemed to be judging his teams post-season chances more by what hes seen on the field than in the standings when he said, The only reason were sitting here still with that small sliver of hope is just because the way the division has unfolded this year.The Saints, who return to action next Monday night in Chicago, have lost four of five games, with two of those losses by three or more scores. Sundays beating was the seasons worst, not only on the scoreboard but also in the context of who the opponent was and what was at stake.New Orleans entered the game tied for first in the division, preparing to play at home against a Carolina squad that had not only lost six straight, including a 28-10 loss to New Orleans on Oct. 30.Odds makers had forecast a 10-point Saints victory.Payton wasnt bothered much by the physical effort his players put forth, saying he didnt see a ton of loafs.Rather, his film review revealed myriad mental mistakes.Man, I saw alignment problems. II saw execution problems. Nike Shoes From China Outlet. I saw guys not aligned with leverage the way theyre supposed to be. I saw poor tackling, dropped balls, turnovers, fumbles, Payton said. Now, if youre on your guy and he makes a play, thats one thing.But too often, Payton said, that wasnt the case.Saints right tackle Zach Strief described himself as angry, adding that too many players seemed unaware of the mental intensity required on game days. He said he was also angry at himself, as a team captain, for not doing more to counter that.In practice, Strief said, the Saints consistently work hard, but too often show up for games looking too relaxed.I know what it looks like when a team is ready, Strief said, adding that he didnt see that Sunday. I dont think its guys walking in like, I dont care. ... I think its not realizing how up you have to be for every game to be successful.NFL players sometimes talk about learning to channel a sort of adrenaline-infused, temporary insanity in order to attain the requisite ferociousness to perform against equally powerful, talented and motivated athletes in a violent game.As an example, Strief described how former Saints fullback Jed Collins, now with Detroit, unleashes a primordial roar after the national anthem.For Jed, that was like a trigger transforming Collins from his laid-back, usual self to his hyped-up, game-day persona, Strief said. We dont have enough guys that have that trigger.Second-year safety Kenny Vaccaro said hed read comments by Saints veterans including quarterback Drew Brees about the need for greater maturity and professionalism across the roster. He said young players, himself included, need to take that message to heart and not be offended by it.They laid the foundation, those guys that were here before us, Vaccaro said. I wasnt here when they won the whole thing, and thats the standard. So whatever Ive got to do to get to that, Ill do it.___AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '

Scroll up

Home

Holy Oly

Home
Content

R
Home
Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: GiftsValla
Board Statistics
The forum has 3283 topics and 3452 posts.