Home Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge, ocean life esoteric club. Forum wise people

WELCOME TO THE ESOTERIC WORLD

Home

ning," Chacin said. "I was happy I was able t

in Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge. Ocean life. Esoteric Club. Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:44 am
by sakura698 • 260 Posts

SAN JOSE, Calif. Discount MLB Jerseys . - After spending the morning in the hospital, Logan Couture gave the San Jose Sharks the spark they needed.Couture scored San Joses first two goals and the Sharks snapped a four-game losing streak by holding off the Anaheim Ducks 6-4 on Saturday night.I thought he had a hell of a game, coach Todd McLellan said. Probably his best game of the season in my opinion. He was all over the puck, he played well defensively, looked really good.Tommy Wingels added a goal and three assists for a career-high four points for the Sharks, who have won six straight home games against the Ducks. Joe Pavelski, Tomas Hertl and Matt Nieto also scored for San Jose. Antti Niemi made 30 saves.We needed it, Couture said. We havent been scoring many goals so it was good to find some way to score — short-handed, power play, even strength. A couple minutes it got away from us in the third, but overall a pretty good game.Couture made sure it was despite waking up with a swollen eye that he couldnt see out of. He went to the hospital for antibiotics and an IV and then got clearance to play from doctors after reporting to the rink in the evening.He then got back on a line with Wingels and Patrick Marleau and helped end San Joses skid by scoring off a fortunate bounce that gave him a shot at an open net and on a short-handed breakaway in the first period.Sometimes thats when you have your best games, Marleau said. He had a really good game tonight, him and Tommy both. It was good to see.Corey Perry scored twice, Ryan Getzlaf had a goal and two assists, and Matt Beleskey also scored for the Ducks, who fought back from a 5-1 deficit to make it a one-goal game early in the third period.Frederik Andersen allowed five goals on 19 shots before being pulled with 13:51 left in the second period. Jason LaBarbera stopped all 15 shots he faced in relief.Perry scored twice in a span of less than 2 minutes bridging the second intermission off assists from Getzlaf to get the Ducks back into the game.Its our duty to be ready to play, Perry said. If we keep playing like we did in the second half, well be fine. It wasnt pretty the first half of the game. They worked for it. Then we worked for what we got the rest of the way.Getzlaf then made it 5-4 later in the third just seconds after Niemi robbed Perry of a hat trick with a pad save. The Ducks started the night with Getzlaf and Perry skating on different lines but changed up after getting into the early hole, and almost staged an epic comeback.I put them back together and they showed the passion that comes with playing well, coach Bruce Boudreau said. I could care less if theyre mad at me, if thats what it takes. I hope they know the message: I need more.Matt Nieto ended that chance when he scored an empty-net goal on the power play in the closing minute to seal it with his first goal since the season opener.This marked the second time this season San Jose snapped a four-game skid by beating the Ducks as the Sharks again played to the level of the competition. San Jose has two wins over the Ducks, as well as victories at Los Angeles and Tampa Bay, but has lost all four games against the bottom two teams in the Eastern Conference, Columbus and Buffalo.Couture gave San Jose a pair of leads in the first around Beleskeys goal, ending a stretch of 259:05 of game action since the Sharks last led in a 2-0 win at Carolina on Nov. 16.Andersens night ended when Hertl made it 5-1 following a turnover by Josh Manson in the second.NOTES: D Eric Brewer made his debut for Anaheim a day after being acquired from Tampa Bay. ... The Sharks improved to 9-2-2 when scoring first but have won just twice in 12 games when allowing the first goal. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . Seriously. Seven years of losing has brought many different faces, players and management, to the annual pre-season get-to-know-the-team round up. Clearance MLB Jerseys . Luke Wileman and I stood in the corridor outside of the Vancouver Whitecaps dressing room at BC Place in Vancouver. https://www.mlbjerseyschina.us/ . "Its way better than running gassers, thats for sure," the inside linebacker said Monday, when the Chargers started their third and final week of organized team activities, which are practices in shorts, jerseys and helmets.DENVER -- Jhoulys Chacin wasnt sharp on the mound. He was stellar at the plate. Chacin tossed six shaky innings and helped himself with his first career home run and the Colorado Rockies beat the Arizona Diamondbacks 9-4 on Friday night. Troy Tulowitzki, Charlie Blackmon and Corey Dickerson also went deep for the Rockies, who won a day after outlasting St. Louis in a 15-inning marathon in their longest game of the season. Paul Goldschmidt hit his NL-leading 35th homer and drove in two runs and A.J. Pollock homered for Arizona. During the game, The Denver Post reported that Colorado owner Dick Monfort wants to bring manager Walt Weiss back for next year. The Post said Monfort is pleased with the job Weiss has done in his first year despite the fact that the Rockies will finish with a losing record for the third straight season. Weiss, who signed a one-year deal last November, said after the game nothing has been finalized. "I havent signed any extension," he said. "Id love to come back, but there will be time for that." The Diamondbacks were playing a day after the Los Angeles Dodgers clinched the NL West in Phoenix and then celebrated by jumping into the Chase Field pool. Some players were upset by the move, but Goldschmidt wasnt bothered. "I cant speak for anyone else, but I didnt care. Its just my opinion," he said before Fridays game. "Im not saying the other guys who spoke out against it are wrong, for me they can do whatever they want. They won." Outfielder Adam Eaton said some of the players werent happy about the Dodgers celebration but pointed out they could have prevented it. "We werent all thrilled with it. We had a chance to win, we had a chance to send them on their way and we didnt do that so its our own fault for letting it happen," he said. The Rockies couldnt do much against starter Randall Delgado. The right-hander allowed three hits and two walks before being lifted for a pinch-hitter in the sixth. His only mistake was Chacins two-run homer in the third that tied the game 2-all. "I feel I hit it good and I saw the outfielder running," Chacin said. "I was happy to tie the game and give the team a chance to win later." Chacin had the home run ball, which bounced bacck onto the field, in his locker. MLB Jerseys Outlet. "It was a mistake. I never pitched here before but I heard from everybody to be careful with the curveball," Delgado said. "I made a mistake and I paid for it. I never thought it was going to be the pitcher." The score stayed tied until Blackmon greeted reliever Tony Sipp (3-2) with his fifth home run to lead off the sixth. Josh Rutledge singled and Dickerson hit a ball off the facing of the second deck to make it 5-2. It was Dickersons fourth home run. J.J. Putz relieved Sipp and gave up a two-out RBI single to Charlie Culberson to make it 6-2. "They didnt miss today," Arizona catcher Wil Nieves said. "They made us pay. They hit the ball pretty good when we made those mistakes." Goldschmidt homered off Mitchell Boggs in the seventh to make it 6-3. Tulowitzki answered with his 24th of the year, a two-run shot to centre to give Colorado an 8-3 lead. "Three home runs from the relievers," manager Kirk Gibson said. "The relievers werent very effective at all tonight." Arizona showed it was over the pool party right away. Eaton led off the game with a triple and scored on Pollocks eighth home run to make it 2-0. Chacin (14-9) worked out of trouble all game in part because of five walks. He only allowed two runs and was able to pitch his way out of jams to earn his first win in three weeks. "I couldnt control my sinker and my slider. I wasnt throwing them for a strike, I was getting behind in the count and had runners every inning," Chacin said. "I was happy I was able to find a way to get out of the innings." He loaded the bases in the sixth with two walks but got pinch-hitter Willie Bloomquist to line out to end the inning. "That was a huge inning there," Weiss said. NOTES: Goldschmidt extended his hitting streak to 10 games. ... The last Colorado pitcher to homer was Alex White on Sept. 16, 2012, at San Diego. ... Rockies OF Michael Cuddyer (left wrist, forearm) was not in the lineup and unavailable to hit Friday. ... Colorado LHP Jorge De La Rosa (left thumb) will not make his scheduled start Saturday. ... Diamondbacks RHP Trevor Cahill (7-10) will face Colorado RHP Collin McHugh (0-2) on Saturday night. ' ' '

Scroll up

Home

Holy Oly

Home
Content

R
Home
Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: GiftsValla
Board Statistics
The forum has 3281 topics and 3450 posts.