Home Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge, ocean life esoteric club. Forum wise people

WELCOME TO THE ESOTERIC WORLD

Home

fter he was placed in a drug-induced coma. In late

in Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge. Ocean life. Esoteric Club. Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:39 am
by sakura698 • 260 Posts

Tim Bezbatchenko has a plane to catch but he needs to talk to his wife first. Nike Air Max Outlet Nederland . The clock says 8pm, but it already feels like 2am to him. He wants to sleep, but tiredness is not the overriding emotion of the moment. It is one of great joy. He has just finished negotiating a deal for his newest job with Major League Soccer in New York. This morning he was in France, at the noted Clairefontaine base, where his primary focus was helping MLS improve their coaching standards with the desire to one day develop a genuine world-class star. Now, with France asleep including his wife and young son, darkness falls on Manhattan and a new chapter of his life has just begun. It is the night of Thursday, September 19, 2013 and tomorrow is his wedding anniversary. Bezbatchenko was hoping to celebrate another year married to the girl he met in college, but now the league is telling him he has to go to Toronto on the next flight available. Eight hours later it is 4am and he is at JFK Airport. By 7:30am, he is at the Air Canada Centre shaking hands with some of his new colleagues and by 10am, he is in front of a media circus for his press conference at BMO Field. He shifts in his chair excitedly when reflecting back to that day and was clearly proud of the message he delivered. I started talking about the vision and many of the things we put in place that day are still the same. Its the reason behind what we have done.a€? Focus immediately shifts to now. Its not difficult to understand why. After all, in the last three weeks, he has fired his head coach and most of his coaching staff and watched his team spiral down the Eastern Conference standings and out of a playoff spot. Such turmoil has led some to report another new dawn could soon be on its way at the club, but Bezbatchenko is more than confident he is the man to turn it all around. a€?I truly believe in this bunch of guys, Bezbatchenko said. We have put together a very good locker room with great character. This is not a reset, its a continuation of everything we said that day and thats what I want to continue to get across. September 2013 That day, a year ago this week, the 32-year-old American, was literally thrust into the limelight. That many cameras, that just doesnt happen in other MLS cities, he reflected as we sat down recently. He smiles as he reflects on how he and his family fell in love with Toronto immediately. Labour Day signals a change in the calendar for schools and the weather and it was also a change in the direction for Toronto FC. That day in 2013 was when Tim Leiweke picked up the phone and called Bezbatchenko. I was in a very comfortable position, but its only calls like that from a visionary like Tim Leiweke that pique your interest. We talked about doing something great, having the opportunity of taking a club that lacked any identity and inconsistency of success, to turn it around and we both knew it wasnt going to be easy, but we knew we would try our hardest to do it as quickly as possible.a€? The two Tims had formed a relationship when the younger version was working in the MLS office. When David Beckham was with LA Galaxy and needed to arrange a training stint at Tottenham to stay fit, Bezbatchenko was the man who coordinated that for the league. He did the same for Leiweke when Landon Donovan spent time on loan at Everton. The job was a great opportunity for me. I spoke to people around me, including the commissioner, but the moment we visited Toronto as a family it wasnt a hard decision. Why Not Zlatan? Bezbatchenko was the longest name on the list of candidates, but it wasnt the only one. However, it was the name at the top of Leiwekes list. When convinced he would take the job, Leiweke sat him down and started to pick his brain. He wanted to know who I would want to sign as a DP, who would be a good target. I remember thinking a€?Wow, he really wants to get into this, so I brought up (Zlatan) Ibrahimovic. Look, I knew he wasnt available and was happy at PSG, but he is someone for me who is the perfect DP and when you think of a traditional DP and what it means in Tims world, because it has been diluted since, Ibra checks all the boxes for what a DP originally meant to be - skill, panache, bigger-than-life mentality, scorer of amazing goals and some controversy, too. Bezbatchenko had no idea if Leiweke even knew of the Swedish striker, but it didnt matter. He was asked to go back and prepare more names for potential DP signings. Bezbatchenko decided to go one better. I wrote a plan. It included history of TFC, a look at decisions that were emotionally based, a lack of a plan, too many changes with no basis for them and, then, I got analytical with the budget and got into what player values were and should be. This was Bezbatchenkos wheelhouse. At the University of Richmond, he was the star on a college soccer team that was a mid-major in the national championship. He was obsessed with the sport from childhood and still has all of the 1994 World Cup matches on VHS tapes at his parents house. In his senior year, he did his thesis on MLS player wages and whether they were artificially suppressed by looking at how much players were paid proportionate to gate revenue. At the time, he still had a dream to become one of those players himself, but months later he would go undrafted at the 2004 MLS Superdraft. MLS had contracted to 10 teams, so it was harder to get into and, in my mind, there is that part, but looking back I know I just wasnt good enough, you know? He went on to play two years in the USL with the Pittsburgh Riverhounds, winning the championship, went to law school and worked at an attorney generals office in Virginia where he mastered the anti-trust laws that interlock sports and law so often. It helped shape me. I saw the DC sniper (John Allen Muhammad) on death row and got to walk and talk to other people on death row and saw a different side of life that keeps perspective on what we are doing here on a day-to-day basis. His law working experience taught him a lot about working under stress, reading people and books. A lot of books. You have to read a lot at all sorts of hours of the day when people are tired and you cannot miss anything. I learned a lot about professionalism, how to be detail-orientated and it changed the way I approached problems and conflict resolution. MLS Two years later, a job was posted at the MLS player development department for a lawyer, who also had playing experience, and after not getting in as a player, he finally found his role. Immediately, Bezbatchenko cherished his surroundings despite facing challenges. When I walked in there, back in 2010, there wasnt one PDF file about players contracts. It was all in binders. Six years earlier, as a student, before Moneyball was written, he had already put them in a system himself from his house. He was the perfect candidate to move MLS forward. His first assignment was to help expansion cities Vancouver and Portland construct their rosters. Thats when he started to learn how to navigate the rules of MLS, how to build a squad, be budget-compliant and how to sign players. Its also where he got to know a lot about Toronto FC, which helped him prepare the documents that impressed Leiweke so much when he was hired. TFCs representative at MLS HQ to help them finish their deals was Bezbatchenko. He was the key witness to all of the clubs past mistakes. The GM, understandably, is hesitant to critique former employees of TFC, but does clarify what his roles were and how it convinced him that one day he could do the job. a€?You have to understand that we have to make sure that no one can ever use the league as the reason for their failures, Bezbatchenko explains. However, when you are on the phone everyday with different GMs, going through their decision-making and when they start asking you for advice and your opinion, then inevitably, you can calibrate what you think of the game and whether it would actually work, how you would do things differently, and you start to think I could do it, although I never imagined it would come so early!a€? Project: Defoe Bezbatchenkos reports impressed Leiweke, but when he arrived he knew already that the number one target was Jermain Defoe. a€?We went over on the trip and it was larger than life for everyone, even Tim (Leweike,) Bezbatchenko recalled. No one in MLS has ever gone after a DP like the way we went after Jermain Defoe, except for David Beckham, which was a little different, and it felt great because it was like we were coming in and we were going to get what we want. I got to know Ryan (Nelsen) and Tim really well, wed stay up late and talk soccer. I knew my place. I know how to create a vision and how to get people on board for that. Ryan could speak about the league and wanting to play for us, not going to a club battling relegation. What a big name can do for a club and a business, thats Tim, the whole idea of building a club that is built on a DP super club, he has the blueprint for that.a€? By next summer, at least two-thirds of these amigos will be gone, but the one remaining believes he is ready to lead with or without Defoe, who he says he wants to keep if he wants to be here. a€?Tim and I have a roadmap for success and we will work on that until he leaves, but I firmly believe now, a year in, that I can execute that, he said. Personally, I feel I have connected with Jermain and his family. There is a relationship beyond the locker room and I know, despite all the reports, we want him on the pitch for us. We are firmly set on making the playoffs, we made that commitment to the fans and it wasnt about taking the money. This year, he has been frustrated and unsettled because of his injuries, but we have his flight booked to return and he is ready to come back.a€? Having Defoe and Michael Bradley at the club meant expectations have increased inside it. Bezbatchenko admits that such players made a difference at how he monitored everything. On a recent conference call about Defoe he said: We have a committed player. He was frustrated with the course of our team, no doubt. That was one of the reason we made the (coaching) change.a€? He told me: a€?Throughout the season, Michael and Jermain held me and everyone to a higher standard. Its a measurable a€“ you have to evaluate your work. Its up to me to measure our progress and one of them is always a€?Are the players responding and how are they responding? I attended training and talked to the players and that, along with a number of factors, primarily results, led to the change.a€? It is no secret that former head coach Ryan Nelsen had a good relationship with Defoe, but Bezbatchenko said he spoke to the English striker for 30 minutes this week about returning and the former Tottenham man never brought up Nelsens departure in the conversation. Despite the way their professional relationship ended, Bezbatchenko enjoyed working with Nelsen, even though they werent always on the same page. a€?We worked hard talking about players constantly and about what our needs were, said Bezbatchenko. There would be different ways that we would go about trades. One can be the coaching staff saying we dont need this player, so I call around and see what his value is, whether he is an asset, and other times, I would offer opportunities to coaches by knowing other GMs and what they need. We all have to be on board on all these deals. I know as a GM, I am not the coach, so I am not going to tell them how to play or do a coaching session, but long-term, my vision has to be consistent with my coach and there were times, when looking at potential deals, that we werent always on the same page and so it didnt get done. Thats why I brought Greg (Vanney) in, because we share the same vision, starting from a youth standpoint and how wed like our first team to play.a€? And with that Bezbatchenko leaves the interview because he has a reservation at a nearby restaurant. a€?Early anniversary dinner with the wife?a€? I ask. a€?No, I have a meeting with the clubs supporters group, the Red Patch Boys,a€? he smiles. Make no mistake, after a year on the job, this is now Tim Bezbatchenkos Toronto FC. Nike Air Max 270 Heren Sale . -- Brady Heslip scored a season-high 20 points to help Baylor beat No. Air Max 2019 Goedkoop . -- Arizona pitcher Bronson Arroyo is expected to miss a week to 10 days because of a back injury. http://www.airmaxkopennederland.com/ . Hughes, 30, is a former Major Leaguer with the Baltimore Orioles, having played in 14 games with the Os in 2010. He played with Class AA Binghamton of the Eastern League in the New York Mets system last season.GRENOBLE, France -- Michael Schumacher is now showing "moments of consciousness and awakening," more than three months after suffering serious head injuries in a skiing accident, the retired Formula One stars manager said Friday. Schumacher, 45, fell while skiing in France on Dec. 29 and hit the right side of his head on a rock, cracking his helmet. Doctors operated to remove blood clots from his brain, but some were left because they were too deeply embedded. Schumachers condition stabilized after he was placed in a drug-induced coma. In late January, doctors at a hospital in the French city of Grenoble began the process of withdrawing sedatives to try to wake him up. "Michael is making progress on his way," Schumachers manager, Sabine Kehm, said in a statemennt Friday. Nike Air Max Aanbieding. "He shows moments of consciousness and awakening." "We are on his side during his long and difficult fight, together with the team of the hospital in Grenoble, and we keep remaining confident," Kehm said. She added that she and Schumachers family "do not intend to disclose details. This is necessary to protect the privacy of Michael and his family, and to enable the medical team to work in full calmness." Schumacher earned acclaim for his uncommon and sometimes ruthless driving talent, which took him to a record 91 race wins. He retired from Formula One in 2012 after winning an unmatched seven world titles. The accident happened on a family vacation in the Alps as Schumacher was skiing with his 14-year-old son. ' ' '

Scroll up

Home

Holy Oly

Home
Content

R
Home
Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: GiftsValla
Board Statistics
The forum has 3281 topics and 3450 posts.