Home Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge, ocean life esoteric club. Forum wise people

WELCOME TO THE ESOTERIC WORLD

Home

ood hockey area. I think the Vancouver C

in Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge. Ocean life. Esoteric Club. Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:39 am
by sakura698 • 260 Posts

BOSTON - The Boston Bruins end the season as losers. Pittsburgh Penguins Store . Rubbing salt in the wound, Bruins winger Milan Lucic has been labelled a sore loser in some quarters. The hulking Bruin didnt abandon his prickly game when the best-of-seven series ended in a 3-1 victory for Montreal in Wednesdays Game 7 at the TD Garden. Lucic had words with several Canadiens during the traditional post-series handshake on the ice. The 25-year-old from Vancouver aggressively shook hands and had words with fourth-liner Dale Weise and defenceman Alexei Emelin. #WhatLucicToldWeise was trending on Twitter in Canada on Thursday. An animated Lucic held onto Weises hand as he had his say and then had words with Emelin. Montreal forward David Desharnais, who was behind the defenceman, put his hands on Emelins elbow during the exchange, as if to guide him past. "Milan Lucic had a few things to say to a couple of guys," said Weise, who declined to go into specifics. "You look at a guy like Shawn Thornton who has been around the league and he plays hard and he plays that role and he had good things to say to everybody. He won with class and Milan Lucic just couldnt do that. Well, I wont get into what he said, its just a poor, its just a poor way to lose.” The Bruin reportedly said: "Im going to kill you next year," with an F-Bomb thrown in for good measure. Lucic, clearly still feeling the emotion of the loss, was unrepentant in the locker-room. "Its said on the ice so itll stay on the ice. So If he (Weise) wants to be a baby about it - he can make it public." Asked about allegations by some Habs of Boston disrespect during the series, Lucic was agog. "Disrespect? I dont know what theyre talking about. Disrespect? Having a goal celebration, what kind of disrespect is that? Im not going to say anything. Ive got nothing to say about that." Lucics behaviour during hockeys time-honoured handshake line, seen as a mark of respect, drew a quick response. "All he can do now, though, is apologize for his error in judgment," Adam Kaufman wrote in boston.com. "Or hell be known as another guy who disrespected arguably the greatest tradition in all of sports." "Milan Lucic probably wont be up for Sportsman of the Year," tweeted Sports Illustrated in the link to its story. Others were more forgiving. But Lucic wasnt the only one talking tough after the game. "Great to see a Canadian team finally take out the Bruins in a game 7," tweeted Prime Minister Stephen Harper. The Bruins beat the Vancouver Canucks in seven games to win the Stanley Cup in 2011. Boston has also taken out both Toronto and Montreal in Game 7s in recent years. Custom Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys . -- The Chicago Bears have agreed to a one-year contract with cornerback Kelvin Hayden. Penguins Jerseys 2019 . Catch all the action on TSN starting at 10:30pm et/7:30pm pt. Toronto won at Denver and Utah, but lost in Portland and Sacramento. The Kings loss was the most recent game for the Raptors. https://www.cheappenguinsjersey.com/ . -- With Tony Allen back, the Memphis Grizzlies were able to turn up their defence pressure and hold off the Los Angeles Clippers down the stretch.The subject of the NHLs participation in future Olympic Games came up at a join media conference Tuesday in Sochi featuring NHL commissioner Gary Bettman, NHL Players Association executive director Donald Fehr and IIHF president Rene Fasel. The NHL has not committed to sending players to participate in the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea. Team Canada executive director Steve Yzerman continued to throw his support behind the NHLs participation in the Olympics when asked about it in a press conference last week. But, as expected, Bettman said this will be something addressed down the road. "The primary building blocks are logistics of travel, to and from the Olympics," NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly said afterwards. "It was a big challenge coming to Sochi and it certainly would be a big challenge if we were to go to South Korea. Player insurance is always a factor with the magnitude and length of player contracts these days, an incredible number of assets at risk. "So those were two of the most fundamental things we talked about." Daly added that the NHLs participation this time was helped by the fact that NHL broadcasters CBC and NBC also were Olympic rights holders. But the rights holders have yet to be determined for 2018. "So we havent really given any serious consideration to South Korea at all," Daly said. The players will have a big say on this issue. Fehr promised a full and thorough investigation as to whether continued Olympic participation is what the playerrs want. Penguins Jerseys China. The NHL players volition to compete in the Olympics has been the main driving force behind their participation in the Winter Games. World Cup closer to return Fehr hinted that the two sides are closer to announcing details on a World Cup of Hockey. There hasnt been one played since 2004 and the speculation continues to be the next World Cup could happen as soon as 2016. There was the usual playfulness between Bettman and Fasel. At one point Fasel said there is nothing like seeing the smile of a hockey player when he wins a gold medal. To which Bettman was quick to reply, "Except winning the Stanley Cup." Finally, Daly was asked about expansion. There was a recent newspaper story in Seattle that said the NHL has targeted the city for an expansion team. "I think whenever Im asked that question, I make the same comments," he said. "The Pacific Northwest, we think is a good hockey area. I think the Vancouver Canucks have done extraordinarily well in developing that area as a good hockey market. Doesnt mean were going to expand there, doesnt mean weve made any decisions in that regard. "I said the same thing about Quebec City. I also believe its a very good hockey market with a very strong and passionate fan base. So theres nothing more I can say on expansion than we did [at the NHL Board of Governors meetings] in Pebble Beach, which is at some point in time it might be an appropriate consideration for us to bring to the board. But we havent reached that yet." ' ' '

Scroll up

Home

Holy Oly

Home
Content

R
Home
Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: GiftsValla
Board Statistics
The forum has 3281 topics and 3450 posts.