Home Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge, ocean life esoteric club. Forum wise people

WELCOME TO THE ESOTERIC WORLD

Home

I fell behind in counts, and they were able to get some balls in play and hit them hard. I wasnt

in Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge. Ocean life. Esoteric Club. Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:45 am
by sakura698 • 260 Posts

ROME -- Novak Djokovic has been pain-free for 10 days and is ready to return from the right wrist injury that forced him to withdraw from the Madrid Open a week ago. Nike Shoes From China Outlet . The second-ranked Serb has been practicing hard as he prepares for this weeks Italian Open and the French Open, which starts in two weeks. "Right now I feel much more confident at the state of my wrist and I know that Im ready much more to play a match than I was one week ago," Djokovic said Sunday after attracting thousands of spectators to a practice session with Australian Open champion Stanislas Wawrinka on the Foro Italicos spectacular Pietrangeli court, which is lined with neo-classical statues. When Djokovic lost to Roger Federer in the Monte Carlo Masters semifinals last month, his wrist was heavily strapped and he was unable to serve or return at his usual level. "Its a wiser decision if you try to heal it 100 per cent than 50 per cent and compromise the next weeks," Djokovic said. The last thing Djokovic wanted to risk was a recurrence, citing wrist problems that have affected fellow players Juan Martin del Potro and Nikolay Davydenko "The second time that it comes back it becomes a chronic injury, which you definitely dont want to have," he said. "From now on I will be extra careful about my wrist." Djokovic opens in Rome against Czech veteran Radek Stepanek and hes hoping to have both of his head coaches in place this week -- long-time adviser Marian Vajda and six-time Grand Slam champion Boris Becker, who joined his staff in December. "Boris is here. And were trying to see if we can get Marian here, because theyre both going to be present in Paris," Djokovic said, adding that Vajda is spending more time with his family and two tennis-playing daughters lately. "(Vajda) understands and knows me really well and he can help Boris to get more efficient in that transition to co-operating well with me on the court," Djokovic said. "Thats why Im trying to get them to be together." A six-time Grand Slam winner himself, Djokovic won the Italian Open in 2008 and 2011. Wholesale Nike Shoes From China . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City. Nike Shoes From China Online . Cleveland released the troubled wide receiver on Wednesday, an expected ending after Bess was arrested in January for assaulting a law enforcement officer at an airport and other bizarre behaviour. https://www.nikeshoeschina.us/ . Off-Season Game Plan looks at what the Blue Jackets may do to build upon last seasons success to return to the playoffs again next year. CLEVELAND -- Josh Reddick knows how to break out of a slump. Mired in an 8-for-43 skid over his last 13 games going into Friday night, Reddick homered twice, including a grand slam, and drove in a career-high six runs in the Oakland Athletics 11-1 win over the Cleveland Indians. "I was getting some pitches to handle and not missing them," Reddick said. "Thats how you keep a hot streak going, you dont miss pitches." Oakland manager Bob Melvin sure was pleased to see Reddick pounding out hits. "Its nice to see him drive some balls," Melvin said. "The first one obviously puts four runs on the board and opens it up in a hurry. The second one was one of the more aggressive swings Ive seen him have in a while." Reddicks second career grand slam and Josh Donaldsons three-run homer sparked an eight-run second inning. Reddick added a two-run homer in the seventh. Sonny Gray (5-1) allowed one run and two hits with nine strikeouts in six innings for Oakland, which has won seven of eight. Both homers in Oaklands biggest inning of the season came off Zach McAllister (3-4), who struck out the side in the first, but retired only one batter in the second for the shortest outing of his career. The game-time temperature was announced at 49 degrees, a big difference for the Athletics, who had been playing in warm weather during a nine-game home stand. "Early on it felt like one of those cold nights that it was going to be tough to get some good swings," Melvin said. "Certainly in the second inning we got a lot of good swings." Nick Swishers solo homer in the first put Cleveland ahead, but Oakland sent 11 men to the plate in the second, with the first five reaching base. Brandon Moss doubled and took third on Yoenis Cespedes single. Lowries single got the Athletics even and Derek Norris walked. Reddick followed by hitting a 1-0 pitch into the seats in right. Coco Crisp and John Jaso drew one-out walks before Donaldson drove a 3-2 pitch into the home run porch in left field. The ball hit off a souvenir stand located in front of an entrance gate and travelled an estimated 410 feet. "Thats probably one of the best swings Ive had this year," Donalddson said. Cheap Nike Shoes From China. Indians manager Terry Francona pulled McAllister for left-hander Kyle Crockett, making his major league debut. Gray played catch with Jaso in front of Oaklands dugout to keep loose during the pitching change. "You try to stay in the game," Gray said. "You do what you can to try to stay loose, especially when its a cold night." Grey was in control other than allowing Swishers homer. Michael Brantley singled with two outs in the third. The right-hander retired the final eight hitters, including five strikeouts. "I felt good, especially later in the game," Gray said. "I felt like I was getting better and better." Lowrie drove in two runs, including a leadoff homer in the third, while Donaldson has homered in three straight games. McAllister allowed eight runs in 1 1-3 innings and threw 38 pitches in the second, in which he gave up two homers, two singles, a double and three walks. The right-hander hasnt won since April 21, a stretch of five starts. "Everything went so well for me in the first," he said. "Then in the second, I fell behind in counts, and they were able to get some balls in play and hit them hard. I wasnt able to make any adjustments." Crisp was back in the lineup after missing seven games with a strained neck. Oaklands leadoff hitter was hitless with two walks in two at-bats. Brantley returned after sitting out Thursdays game with a sore back. He had one hit in four at-bats. The Indians are in last place in the AL Central, having lost four of six after winning a season-high four straight. NOTES: Reddicks grand slam was the first by the Athletics and the first allowed by the Indians this season. ... Francona said OF Nyjer Morgan has a sprained ligament in his right knee, but will not need surgery. Morgan was injured trying to catch a fly ball Wednesday in Toronto. ... Athletics 1B Kyle Blanks, acquired Thursday from the Padres, pinch hit in the ninth and singled. ... Francona said 2B Jason Kipnis (strained right oblique) could begin a minor league rehab assignment next week. ... Oakland LHP Scott Kazmir (5-1) faces RHP Josh Tomlin (2-0) on Saturday. Kazmir was 10-9 in 29 starts for the Indians last season. ' ' '

Scroll up

Home

Holy Oly

Home
Content

R
Home
Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: GiftsValla
Board Statistics
The forum has 3283 topics and 3452 posts.