Home Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge, ocean life esoteric club. Forum wise people

WELCOME TO THE ESOTERIC WORLD

Home

s of South Africa 6-3, 7-6 (3) in the fina

in Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge. Ocean life. Esoteric Club. Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:46 am
by sakura698 • 260 Posts

SUNRISE, Fla. Yeezy 350 Clay Fake . -- The Vancouver Canucks were not surprised that their game against former goalie Roberto Luongo came down to a shootout. Nicklas Jensen scored in the first period and added the only goal in the shootout and the Canucks earned a 4-3 victory over Luongo and the Florida Panthers on Sunday. "Its fitting that it goes down to a shootout against him," said Canucks defenceman Kevin Bieksa. "He (Luongo) and Eddie (Lack) were joking about having it end in a 0-0 tie and just calling it a game, but we had other plans." Alex Burrows had a goal and two assists and Dan Hamhuis also scored for the Canucks. Eddie Lack made 26 saves. Jimmy Hayes scored two power-play goals for the Panthers. Vincent Trocheck also scored and Luongo stopped 29 shots. Luongo faced his former team just 12 days after being traded from the Canucks to the Panthers on March 4. Luongo is 2-3 since joining the Panthers. Lack stopped all three shots in the shootout and won against Luongo, his former teammate. "I challenged him to a goalie fight when we chatted before the game but he didnt want to go," Lack joked. "It was strange to see him at the other end of the ice, but Im sure he felt the same way looking down at our end. It was a huge win for us. Every win is important right now." Luongo was dealt along with forward Steven Anthony to Florida in exchange for goalie Jacob Markstrom and forward Shawn Matthias. This is Luongos second stint with the Panthers, whom he played for from 2000-06. Luongo was glad to get the much anticipated game out of the way. "It was a fun night to be part of. Either way Im fine with it," Luongo said. "I was looking forward to playing against the boys. Now that its done you just focus on the rest of the season and into next year." Luongo holds no ill feelings toward his former teammate and fellow goaltender. The Canucks won for just the fourth time in 17 games and are 3-4 since they traded Luongo. "I wanted him to play well given whats been going on since Ive been gone," Luongo said. "I was happy for him, especially that he was able to make some big saves in OT there for their team." Jensens shootout goal hit the crossbar and bounced down behind the goal line. "I talked to some of the guys and they told me to go upstairs and it went it," Jensen said. The Canucks are 5-7 in shootouts this season. "Thats just the way its been," Canucks coach John Tortorella said. "Weve been on the other side of these things. Good for Eddie Lack, and Jensen. Its not Picasso, thats for sure, but its nice to grind away and scratch and claw and get the two points." It seemed as if the Canucks were going to win in regulation, but Hayes tied the game at 3 on his second goal during a power play with 1:35 left. Brian Campbells shot was deflected by Hayes, blocked by Lack, then Hayes was able to poke in his own rebound. Trailing 2-1, the Panthers tied it at 2 on Trochecks goal at 4:19 of the third. Trocheck brought the puck around the back of the net and was able to sneak it past Lack on the wraparound. It wasnt long before the Canucks regained the lead. Burrows was able to stuff in a rebound on the power play to make the score 3-2 at 5:34. The Panthers nearly tied it at 10:47 of the third but a shot by Colby Robak was kicked out of the crease by Bieksa. "It was probably harder on Louie than it was on anybody else because he sees his new team in front of him and his old team standing there across the way." Panthers coach Peter Horacheck said. "I?think that he handled it pretty well." A quiet first period ended with three goals scored in the final 3 1/2 minutes, two by Vancouver. The Panthers went ahead 1-0 on a power-play goal by Hayes. Tom Gilbert shot from the slot and Hayes deflected it off his stick at 16:28. It was the eighth power-play goal in the past 12 games for the Panthers. The Canucks scored twice in less than a minute. Hamhuis shot from the point glanced off the skate of defenceman Robak and into the net to tie it at 1 at 17:42. Jensen fired a one-timer from the high slot that beat Luongo on the glove side to make it 2-1 at 18:35. It was Jensens second NHL goal. His first came in Fridays 4-3 loss at Washington. NOTES: Panthers C Jonathan Huberdeau left the game with an upper-body injury in the first period and didnt return. ... F Sean Bergenheim missed his third consecutive game with a lower-body injury. ... The Canucks are 4-12-1 in their past 17 games and have allowed 28 goals in their past eight games. Where To Buy Yeezys Online . Justine finished first with a score of 22.44 while Chloe was second with 21.66 points. Defending champion Hannah Kearney of the U.S., was third at 21.49. A third Dufour-Lapointe sister, Maxime, failed to make the final group and finished 12th while Audrey Robichaud of Quebec City was 10th. Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Black . Needing to bulk up on both sides of the line, the Falcons agreed to terms with guard Jon Asamoah, defensive end Tyson Jackson and defensive tackle Paul Soliai. Asamoah and Jackson played last season with Kansas City, where Asamoah lost his starting job. http://www.yeezys350cheap.com/fake-yeezy-350-womens-wholesale.html . Some teams got significantly better, some teams divested themselves of talent and some teams had quiet afternoons, keeping the status quo.BASTAD, Sweden -- Germanys Mona Barthel beat Chanelle Scheepers of South Africa 6-3, 7-6 (3) in the final to win the Swedish Open on Sunday. It was the third WTA career title for the 24-year-old Barthel, who is currently ranked 61st. Barthel had also won their last meeting in Hobart, Australia, iin January 2013. Yeezy 350 v2 2019. "I was so tired in the second set, and I just told myself I need this one because I didnt know if Id have enough energy for a third set," Barthel said. Barthel saved two of the three break points she faced against the 91st-ranked Scheepers. ' ' '

Scroll up

Home

Holy Oly

Home
Content

R
Home
Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: GiftsValla
Board Statistics
The forum has 3281 topics and 3450 posts.