Home Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge, ocean life esoteric club. Forum wise people

WELCOME TO THE ESOTERIC WORLD

Home

ce September. After a long struggle w

in Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge. Ocean life. Esoteric Club. Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:29 am
by sakura698 • 260 Posts

LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling apologized Sunday for racist comments captured on tape, saying they were a "terrible mistake. Air Max 97/1 Sean Wotherspoon Fake ." "Im not a racist," Sterling told CNNs Anderson Cooper in excerpts posted from an interview taped Sunday and set to air Monday. "I made a terrible mistake. Im here to apologize." In his first public comments since being banned for life from the NBA, Sterling said years of good behaviour as an owner should count toward his future. "Im a good member who made a mistake," Sterling said. "Am I entitled to one mistake, am I after 35 years? I mean, I love my league, I love my partners. Am I entitled to one mistake? Its a terrible mistake, and Ill never do it again." The interview came nearly two weeks after NBA Commissioner Adam Silver banned Sterling, fined him $2.5 million and urged the other league owners to force him to sell the team. Sterling said he waited to make a public apology because he was "emotionally distraught." "The reason its hard for me, very hard for me, is that Im wrong," Sterling said. "I caused the problem. I dont know how to correct it." He later added, "If the owners feel I have another chance, then theyll give it to me." Sterlings comments came on the same day ABC News posted excerpts of an interview his estranged wife gave to Barbara Walters. Shelly Sterling said she would fight to keep her 50 per cent ownership stake of the team. "I will fight that decision," Shelly Sterling said. "To be honest with you, Im wondering if a wife of one of the owners, and theres 30 owners, did something like that, said those racial slurs, would they oust the husband? Or would they leave the husband in? "I dont know why I should be punished for what his actions were." NBA spokesman Mike Bass released a statement Sunday night in response to Shelly Sterlings comments. "Under the NBA constitution, if a controlling owners interest is terminated by a three-quarter vote, all other team owners interests are automatically terminated as well," Bass said. "It doesnt matter whether the owners are related as is the case here. These are the rules to which all NBA owners agreed to as a condition of owning their team." Shelly Sterlings attorney, Pierce ODonnell, responded to the NBAs statement. "We do not agree with the leagues self-serving interpretation of its constitution, its application to Shelly Sterling or its validity under these unique circumstances," ODonnell said. "We live in a nation of laws. California law and the United States Constitution trump any such interpretation." ABC posted initial excerpts of Shelly Sterlings interview and planned to air the rest of it Monday. Shelly Sterling also said she "eventually" will divorce her husband, and that she hadnt yet done so due to financial considerations. "For the last 20 years, Ive been seeing attorneys for a divorce," she said. "In fact, I have here -- I just filed -- I was going to file the petition. I signed the petition for a divorce. And it came to almost being filed. And then, my financial adviser and my attorney said to me, Not now." LeBron James said Sunday after the Miami Heat practiced for Game 4 of the Eastern Conference semifinals against the Brooklyn Nets that NBA players believe nobody in the Sterling family should be able to own the Clippers if hes gone. "As players, we want whats right and we dont feel like no one in his family should be able to own the team," James said. Air Max 97 Plus Cheap .ca. Kerry, In the first period of Saturdays Montreal-Ottawa game, Brendan Gallagher is called for goaltender interference. Craig Anderson is outside the blue paint trying to make the save. Air Max 97 Undefeated Fake . You can listen to the game live on TSN Radio 690 in Montreal or on TSN.ca/Montreal. Also, TSN.ca features live streaming of the post-game news conferences from the Bell Centre. The Rangers grabbed a 3-1 lead in the Eastern Conference Final after Sundays 3-2 overtime victory against the visiting Habs. http://www.outletairmax97.com/nike-air-max-97-just-do-it-black-total-orange-white-at8437-001.html . - Robert Griffin III has a sprained throwing shoulder that limited him in practice Wednesday as the Washington Redskins prepared for their season finale against the Dallas Cowboys.BRISBANE, Australia -- This was one time Serena Williams didnt mind being pushed into the deep end, to use her own description. The top-ranked Williams carried her winning momentum from 2013 into the new season, beating No. 2-ranked Victoria Azarenka 6-4, 7-5 on Saturday to defend her title at the Brisbane International and set the tone for the Australian Open. She extended her winning streak to 22 matches with the emphatic win over the reigning Australian Open champion, making it back-to-back victories over two of her main rivals. She beat four-time major winner Maria Sharapova in straight sets in an intense semifinal, her 14th consecutive win in that frosty duel. She improved to 14-3 against Azarenka, the last person to beat her last year. Before the semifinals, Williams said there was nothing like being "thrown into the deep end straight away." Having come through those challenges, she thought it was the ideal season-opening tournament. "It was a great test. It showed me where my level was," Williams said, looking ahead to the Australian Open. "Im happy I was able to play both Maria and Victoria, because they brought their A games against me. I know now what I need to do for Melbourne -- I look forward to it." The years first major starts Jan. 13 at Melbourne Park and Williams, who won 78 of her 82 matches and collected 11 titles last year, is positioning herself as the favourite to claim a sixth Australian title after winning a tournament featuring six of the top 10 women. Williams has so many trophies now, she said she doesnt know where they all are -- "some are MIA" -- but that doesnt stop her from collecting more. This was her 58th, including 17 majors. Immediately after the loss, Azarenka said she hopes to face Williams again in Melbourne -- as the top two ranked players, they can only meet in the final. "I cant say Im satisfied today, but I want to take the positive, what Ive done today, and build from here towards the next week," Azarenka said. "This is the first week where you really test yourself where yoour game is at, and from here you can take the positives and the things that you have to work on and really go after that. Air Max 97 Undefeated For Sale. " Williams earned the first break in the seventh game and hit fired consecutive aces to finish off the first set in 37 minutes. She went up a break immediately in the second set before Azarenka won four straight games to take a 4-2 lead. Williams, who was comparatively silent against a screeching opponent for the second straight night, let out a scream of relief and satisfaction after hitting an overhead winner to break back in the seventh game. And she yelled and pumped her arm again after converting a break in the 11th game with a backhand down line. Serving for the championship, Williams started with two aces -- her 10th and 11th -- and then hit a service winner to set up two championship points at 40-15. She fired an unreturnable serve to finish it off. The Williams sisters were hoping to both win a WTA Tour event in the same week for the first time in 15 years, but Ana Ivanovic prevented that when she beat Venus Williams 6-2, 5-7, 6-4 in the final of the ASB Classic in Auckland, New Zealand. It was the end of a personal drought for second-seeded Ivanovic, who claimed her 12th career singles title and her first since Bali in 2011. Venus Williams was the crowds sentimental favourite after reaching the final of her first tournament since September. After a long struggle with injury and illness, her form in Auckland supported her claim that she is fitter and healthier than she has been in years. The mens final in Brisbane on Sunday will feature two 32-year-old former No. 1s. Top-seeded Roger Federer and Lleyton Hewitt earned three-set semifinal victories to advance, renewing a rivalry that stretches back to the last millennium. Federer beat No. 8-seeded Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-7 (3), 6-3 immediately after Hewitts 5-7, 6-4, 6-3 win over second-seeded Kei Nishikori of Japan in sweltering heat topping 40 Celsius (104 F). The pair have met 26 times dating back to 1999, with Federer leading 18-8 including 16 of the last 17. ' ' '

Scroll up

Home

Holy Oly

Home
Content

R
Home
Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: GiftsValla
Board Statistics
The forum has 3279 topics and 3448 posts.