Home Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge, ocean life esoteric club. Forum wise people

WELCOME TO THE ESOTERIC WORLD

Home

ed two runs and 10 hits in six innings, struck out f

in Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge. Ocean life. Esoteric Club. Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:36 am
by sakura698 • 260 Posts

WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. Cheap Air Max 95 Wholesale . -- Urban Meyer thought Ohio State needed a pregame wake-up call Saturday. The Buckeyes answered with a quick flurry. Interception return, touchdown. Two plays, touchdown. Six plays, touchdown. Two plays, touchdown. And that was just in the first quarter. Doran Grant picked off the first pass of the game, scoring on a 33-yard return, and Braxton Miller threw for 233 yards and four touchdowns as No. 4 Ohio State extended the nations longest winning streak to 21 with a record-breaking rout 56-0 of Purdue. "I saw, not necessarily a sleepy look, but I just didnt like what I saw in our pregame," said Meyer, the Buckeyes coach. "So we brought them in here and kind of rattled them up a little bit and made sure they woke up." Did they ever. The Buckeyes produced the highest scoring total and most lopsided victory margin in the 56-game series, surpassing marks they set in a 49-0 victory in 2010. They handed Purdue (1-7, 0-4) its first back-to-back shutouts in six decades, and the 56-point loss matched the worst in Boilermakers history. Purdue lost 56-0 to Iowa on Oct. 28, 1922 and 56-0 to Chicago on Nov. 9, 1907. It was hardly a surprise. Ohio State (9-0, 5-0) hasnt lost in 22 months. Meyer tied a personal best by winning his 22nd consecutive game, which includes his final victory at Florida. Miller went 19 of 23 before giving way to Kenny Guiton for good in the second half. Guiton was 8 of 11, throwing one TD pass and running for two more. He finished with 98 yards rushing on nine carries, second only to Carlos Hyde who ran for 111 yards on eight carries. Tight end Jeff Heuerman caught five passes for a career-high 116 yards and was one of five different Ohio State receivers to score. Plus, the Buckeyes defence forced two turnovers, added six more sacks to their Big Ten-leading number and limited the Boilermakers to 116 total yards as a large contingent of scarlet-and-grey clad fans turned the road game into a pseudo home contest in the second half when most of the Boilermakers fans left. The combination was enough to keep Ohio State on track for a second straight perfect season and a potential berth in the BCS title game. But the Buckeyes, admittedly, needed some early help. "It was an early morning, we had to get up early, we had to get prepared, we had to eat well," Miller said. "We had to get the guys going and the coaches talked to us and got us hyped." Purdue certainly didnt need that. The game that was billed as a blackout turned into a washout. How bad was it? Etling, the freshman, was 13 of 29 for 89 yards. Purdues mistake-prone secondary was gouged so often by the Ohio State quarterbacks that the Boilers gave up a record-breaking scoring total in Ross-Ade Stadium for the second time this season. The Boilermakers head into next weeks game against Iowa with eight consecutive scoreless quarters and with the dubious achievement of failing to reach the red zone for the third consecutive game. Purdue hasnt taken a snap inside the opponents 20-yard line since late in a Sept. 28 loss to Northern Illinois, and still hasnt beaten a Football Bowl Subdivision since Darrell Hazell took over the program after last season. "We didnt tackle very well, we had guys out of place quite a few times (on defence) and we need to get off the blocks," Hazell said. "We cant get a quarterback beat up the way we did. We had problems in pass protection." Miller & Co. made them pay for those miscues, seemingly every time. On the games second snap, Grant stepped in front of B.J. Knauf, picked off Etlings pass and sprinted 33 yards to make it 7-0. Miller then threw a 40-yard TD pass to a wide open Jeff Heuerman on the Buckeyes second offensive play to give Ohio State a 14-0 lead. Before the first quarter ended, Miller threw an 8-yard TD pass to Nick Vannett and a 2-yard shovel pass for a TD to Corey Brown to make it 28-0. Not enough? Guiton threw a 1-yard TD pass to Chris Fields midway through the second quarter, and Miller hooked up with Ezekiel Elliott on a 10-yard scoring pass later in the first half to make it 42-0 at the half. Guiton ran for two scores in the second half to close out the milestone victory. "Were just playing Ohio State ball," Hyde said after the Buckeyes rolled up 640 yards in offence. "I expect this out of the offensive group, you know. Just come out and be explosive all day and put points up and put up yards. Thats what I expect from us." Cheap Air Max 97 Uk . -- A.J. Burnett was happy to escape from New York. Cheap Air Max 720 Wholesale . Granada defender Diego Mainz barged into the back of Villa to send the Spain striker to the ground inside the area and Costa stepped up to the spot to score his 12th league goal in the 38th minute. Costa showed no effects of the news that his Brazilian citizenship may be revoked after he elected to play for Spains national team, as the forward was a constant threat for Atletico and forced several saves from goalkeeper Roberto. http://www.fakeairmaxukoutlet.com/best-max-90-trainers-cheap-uk.html ." Argos general manager Jim Barker uttered those words during an interview with TSN 1050 radio just prior to the CFLs annual free agent frenzy.SAN DIEGO -- The USC Trojan from Huntington Beach beat the UCLA Bruin from Newport Beach. Ian Kennedy outpitched Gerrit Cole, combining with two relievers on a four-hitter, and the San Diego Padres beat the NL Central-leading Pittsburgh Pirates 2-1 Wednesday to avoid a three-game sweep. "Thats a classic matchup. A Bruin and a Trojan," said Padres manager Bud Black, whose father attended USC. "I liked the outcome. I liked the result. They both threw well. Theyre both fine young pitchers. You can see where he was the No. 1 pick. Its the first time weve seen him, obviously. Hes got a good arm." Cole pitched at UCLA before the Pirates made him the first pick overall in the June 2011 draft. Kennedy, a first-round draft pick of the New York Yankees in 2006, is five years older than Cole, so he never played against him in college. "UCLA wasnt very good when I was there," Kennedy said. "Theyre very good now. Ill give them that. It was a rivalry just because it was UCLA. We beat up on them pretty good." Kennedy gave Cole his props. "He is a No. 1 pick overall, and he throws a lot harder." Yonder Alonso drove in both runs for the Padres. The Pirates lead in the NL Central was reduced to one game over the St. Louis Cardinals, who beat Milwaukee 8-6. Kennedy (5-9) won for the second time in four starts since being obtained from the NL West-rival Arizona Diamondbacks on July 31. He held Pittsburgh to four hits, struck out eight and walked three. In his previous start, Kennedy allowed three home runs in 4 2-3 innings in a 5-2 loss to the New York Mets on Friday. Luke Gregerson pitched the eighth, walking Felix Pie and allowing Andrew McCutcheons sacrifice fly, and Huston Street worked the ninth for his 24th save in 25 chances. The Pirates lead in the NL Central was reduced to one game over the St. Louis Cardinals, who beat Milwaukee 8-6. Kennedy got into and out of trouble in the first, when the Pirates had two singles and two walks in the first inning, and didnt score. Pie, who was promoted from Triple-A Indianapolis earlier Wednesday, beat out an infield single before being thrown out trying to steal second. With two outs, McCutcheon singled and Peedro Alvarez and Russell Martin walked to load the bases. Air Max Wholesale Uk. . Kennedy got out of the jam by striking out Garrett Jones. "I thought Ian, after the first inning, settled in and really threw the ball well," Black said. Before striking out Jones, Kennedy said he was "trying to throw the strikeout pitch rather than having them put it into play weakly and see what happens." Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said Kennedys changeup was "filthy." "His fastball command came around about the second inning," Hurdle said. "He was tough to square up. The changeup made the fastball look so much better for him. Hes throwing 91 (mph) and its coming in after that changeup looking way hotter than that." Alonsos sacrifice fly in the third brought in Will Venable, who hit a leadoff double and advanced on Chris Denorfias groundout. In the fifth, Alonso singled in Denorfia, who singled with two outs and stole second. "I just felt like I let a pretty good opportunity slip away because we had an opportunity to come in here and sweep and set the tone for the San Francisco series," Cole said. "I was just disappointed that I wasnt better able to help the team." Said manager Clint Hurdle: "There were some balls up. He pitched out of the stretch most of the time. I think he competed very, very well. He had a good outing." Cole (6-6) allowed two runs and 10 hits in six innings, struck out five and walked none. NOTES: It was the first time a former USC pitcher beat a former UCLA pitcher since Seattles Randy Johnson beat Tim Leary of the New York Yankees on May 17, 1991. ... To make room for Pie, the Pirates optioned RHP Ryan Reid to Triple A. To make room on the 40-man roster for Pie, Wandy Ramirez was transferred to the 60-day disabled list. ... The Pirates open a four-game series at San Francisco on Thursday night, when LHP Jeff Locke (9-4, 2.90 ERA) is scheduled to start against RHP Matt Cain (8-8, 4.35). ... The Padres are off Thursday before opening a three-game series against the Chicago Cubs. RHP Edinson Volquez (9-10, 5.72 ERA) is scheduled to start opposite RHP Edwin Jackson (7-13, 4.89). ' ' '

Scroll up

Home

Holy Oly

Home
Content

R
Home
Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: GiftsValla
Board Statistics
The forum has 3283 topics and 3452 posts.