Home Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge, ocean life esoteric club. Forum wise people

WELCOME TO THE ESOTERIC WORLD

Home

scle tears, though she stated on twitter

in Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge. Ocean life. Esoteric Club. Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:36 am
by sakura698 • 260 Posts

As well, a long list of professional athletes and Olympians were on hand to kick off the Games and celebrate the achievements of Special Olympics athletes from across the country. Nike NFL Jerseys Outlet . Heres a roundup of the reaction we saw on Twitter. Honour to walk out with the Team BC @sobcsociety flag bearer at tonights Special Olympics opening ceremonies! pic.twitter.com/GHJt7we1kc — Travis Lulay (@TravisLulay) July 9, 2014 Biggest cheer for Team BC. With BC Lion @travislulay. Great job by @SOBCsociety for organizing fun for athletes pic.twitter.com/SC9TBCbdCH — Jim Chu (@ChiefJimChu) July 9, 2014 Honored 2 meet Dr. Hayden, one of the visionaries for #SpecialOCanada @marktewks #Van2014 @SpecialOCanada pic.twitter.com/jtuRiEI3VY — Jamie Sale (@JamieSale) July 9, 2014 Walking in the opening ceremonies w my new bud Chris Sutter ???? @SpecialOCanada @SpecialOAlberta @Vancouver2014 pic.twitter.com/Ul6GZAgCW4 — Jamie Sale (@JamieSale) July 9, 2014 Now thats a big flag!!! @SpecialOCanada pic.twitter.com/7rLzDzKv3D — Brent Hayden (@BHayden2012) July 9, 2014 Special Olympics opening ceremonies with the mayor of #Vancouver @MayorGregor @Vancouver2014 @sobcsociety @BCLions pic.twitter.com/jaCP7fKUDZ — Marco Iannuzzi (@iannuzzimarco) July 9, 2014 #BCLions @GM_Brillo leading team Alberta for the @sobcsociety opening ceremonies! pic.twitter.com/O9fVNj24lE — Christie Buono (@ChristieBuono) July 9, 2014 With my team!! Special Olympics 2014. pic.twitter.com/4ANDXdrsMN — Angus Reid (@angusreid64) July 9, 2014 What a night! Celebrating the @SpecialOCanada Summer Games w/ @BoHorvat @marktewks & hundreds of Special O athletes! pic.twitter.com/IYkwEe1o9m — Canucks For Kids (@Canucksforkids) July 9, 2014 So exciting to march in with Team Quebec. #Vancouver2014 @SpecialOCanada pic.twitter.com/XGfaXr0ABb — Mark Tewksbury (@marktewks) July 9, 2014 Probably the only time @Bighill44 will enjoy being in the middle of a sea of green lol. @sobcsociety pic.twitter.com/iMOgEAd10M — Christie Buono (@ChristieBuono) July 9, 2014 With @BHayden2012 Getting ready for Opening Ceremonies #Vancouver2014 @SpecialOCanada pic.twitter.com/Z31cJs3z1C — Mark Tewksbury (@marktewks) July 9, 2014 Look who I found at @Vancouver2014 opening ceremonies. Best dancer in the house! #Clearly #Vancouver2014 pic.twitter.com/NVCzQtwVhs — Willie Mitchell (@Willie_Mitch33) July 9, 2014 Sending a warm welcome to all of the @vancouver2014 Special Olympic Summer Games athletes! pic.twitter.com/4hDw1GPPJp — Vancouver Whitecaps (@WhitecapsFC) July 9, 2014 Amazing experience marching in the special Olympics opening ceremony in Vancouver with @BoHorvat pic.twitter.com/Und8As78Zu — Hunter Shinkaruk (@H_S_9) July 9, 2014 Walking into the @SpecialOCanada opening ceremonies with Team Ontario and @Jgardiner272! pic.twitter.com/q86dUBGs7P — Brent Hayden (@BHayden2012) July 9, 2014 Wholesale NFL Jerseys China . Expensive. The NFL fined Tomlin $100,000 on Wednesday for interfering with Baltimores Jacoby Jones on a kickoff return in the third quarter of a 22-20 loss to the Ravens on Thanksgiving night. Fake Nike NFL Jerseys . In the calls, Hernandez discussed the murder of Odin Lloyd, including his "belief about his criminal liability" and the "extent of his control over persons charged as accessories," according to the request filed Thursday in Fall River Superior Court. https://www.chinajerseysnfl.us/ .com) - Former New York Mets general manager Omar Minaya is joining the Major League Baseball Players Association staff as a senior advisor to executive director Tony Clark.Marie-Michèle Gagnon fell and dislocated her shoulder during the slalom portion of the womens super combined Monday at the Sochi Olympics, after hooking her skis on a gate. As soon as she stood up, Gagnon knew she was injured. “Once I tried to get up I knew my shoulder was dislocated. Mark, our Canadian doctor, and the Russian doctor put it back in place. It was pain free – they did a great job," said Gagnon, who received treatment on site. "Ive had injuries before and come back and hopefully I can do it again. Its too bad about today but I am hoping to at least do the technical events (giant slalom and slalom)." Gagnon, of Lac-Etchemin, Que., made her Olympic debut in Vancouver, and hhas since become a regular top-ten contender on the World Cup circuit. Nike NFL Jerseys China. The dislocation was minor, and Gagnon sustained no broken bones or muscle tears, though she stated on twitter that she bruised her thigh. Gagnon received treatment from Canadian team doctor Mark Borzecki, and had a follow up at the medical clinic in the athletes village. Gagnon was supposed to compete in the womens super-G, slated for Feb. 15. She is hoping to race in the giant slalom on Feb. 18, and the slalom on Feb. 21. "We will have to see how it goes but Im hoping to keep racing here in Sochi," said Gagnon. "I really want to show people that you can overcome obstacles and still do great things." ' ' '

Scroll up

Home

Holy Oly

Home
Content

R
Home
Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: GiftsValla
Board Statistics
The forum has 3285 topics and 3454 posts.