Home Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge, ocean life esoteric club. Forum wise people

WELCOME TO THE ESOTERIC WORLD

Home

been a member of the now-defunct Great West Conference ... The Highlanders have

in Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge. Ocean life. Esoteric Club. Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:26 am
by sakura698 • 260 Posts

BEREA, Ohio - Desmond Bryant knew he had to make some major changes to his lifestyle. Air Max 97 Have a Nike Day Tropical Twist . Really, he had no choice or there could be devastating consequences. "A heart surgery will make you kind of realize you need to start doing things right, especially diet wise," Bryant said. "Ive really cleaned things up a little bit. So far, so good." Bryants comeback from a major health scare continued Wednesday when the Browns defensive lineman returned practiced for the first time since having a procedure in December to fix an irregular heartbeat — a condition he has had for years — that led to him having his first season with Cleveland cut short. On Dec. 6, Bryant underwent a cardiac ablation, an operation that involves a catheter being inserted to destroy a small area of bad heart tissue. The 6-foot-6, 310-pounder had at least two episodes last season when his heart raced out of control, including once during an Oct. 3 game against Buffalo. Bryant was hospitalized overnight and the 29-year-old had a recurrence two months later following a home loss to Jacksonville. It was then that Bryant, who was forced to leave a 2012 game for Oakland with a fast heart rate and light-headedness, was advised to undergo the ablation. "I felt like after I experienced what I did on the field that it was finally time to do something to fix that," Bryant said. "So while it was a trying time, I was also excited to get this procedure done and put this behind me. Since then, Ive been training and feeling real well. "Im back. Im healthy." Bryant missed the first minicamp practice on Tuesday for personal reasons, but joined his teammates for their second workout, which was held inside again because of rain and wet grounds. Bryant was welcomed back by everyone, including linebacker Quentin Groves, who also had a heart ablation in 2008. Groves condition was first diagnosed when he was in college but he didnt decide to have the procedure until it was spotted again at the NFL combine. "Its kind of scary not knowing what it is," Groves said. "The way it was explained to me when I had my procedure, the doctor told me one day you could not wake up. I was like, Well, OK, if I was your son, what would you do? He said, I would have the procedure done. "Anytime someone plays with your heart, youre kind of scared." Groves spoke with Bryant before he had the operation, and joked that he had to comfort his big teammate. "Des is a big baby. I have to rock him to sleep at night. No, Im just kidding," Groves said. "I just told him, Its a fairly simple procedure. I recommend you get it done. Im proud that you got it done before it became a problem for you." Bryant wasnt anxious about the operation. He was most fearful during the episodes when his heart raced. "I would feel like I had a fast heart rate and the next thing I know I was going to the hospital," he said. "That was the only real scary thing." Bryant was one of the biggest off-season acquisitions in 2013 by the Browns, who signed him to a five-year, $34 million free agent contract. Bryant had an immediate impact, recording two sacks and a career-high 10 tackles in the opener against Miami. He was Clevelands best defensive lineman through four games, but his production fell off sharply following his hospitalization. He finished with 3 1/2 sacks in 12 games. Bryant, though, doesnt know if theres a direct correlation between his drop-off and heart ailment. Hes excited about the new defensive scheme brought in by coach Mike Pettine. "Theyve got a few wrinkles here and there that kind of switch things up that really make it challenging for offences," he said. "I cant wait to continue to grow and learn in this system and see where this will take us." Does he fit in it? "Absolutely," he said with a smile. "Im a good fit for any defence." NOTES: TE Keavon Milton worked out with the offensive linemen for the first time. The 6-foot-4, 293-pounder wore No. 63 after wearing No. 83 on Tuesday. ... After briefly considering a name change, Browns safety Donte Whitner will not drop the W and go by Hitner. "I didnt want to go through changing my credit cards, mortgages and cars," he said. "I cant do all of this paperwork. For one letter change? Id rather not." ___ AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Racer Pink Air Max Plus 97 . -- Officials have approved a deal to build a new $672 million stadium for the Atlanta Braves away from the downtown Atlanta area that has traditionally been its home. Air Max 97 Vapormax Gold Bullet . - David Tomasek had two goals in regulation time and was the lone scorer in the shootout as the Belleville Bulls upset the Oshawa Generals 6-5 on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.outletairmax97.com/nike-air-max-97-off-white-wolf-grey-menta-aj4585-101.html . CNN and Gazzetta dello Sport reporter Tancredi Palmeri broke the news via Twitter Tuesday afternoon. Italian Football Association President Giancarlo Abete has also resigned, according to Palmeri.Ann Arbor, MI (SportsNetwork.com) - The New Jersey Institute of Technology is the only independent program in Division I mens basketball. The power conferences arent going to want to schedule the Highlanders any time soon. Just ask Michigan. Damon Lynn scored 15 of his 20 points in the second half, as NJIT pulled off a stunning 72-70 win over the 17th-ranked Wolverines on Saturday at Crisler Center. Ky Howard and Winfield Willis each chipped in 17 points for the Highlanders (3-5), who played a top-25 team for the first time since joining the Division I ranks in 2006-07. We played really well. said NJIT coach Jim Engles, who has been at the helm since the program made the move to Division I. We were a little nervous on offense early, but we competed on defense and eventually our offense came around. Im really proud of the way my guys competed and the way they played. Caris LeVert tried to keep Michigan in the game with a career-high 32 points, connecting on 6-of-8 from 3-point range, but the Wolverines (6-2) came up short and had a two-game win streak stopped. Michigan was coming off a victory over Syracuse on Tuesday as part of the Big Ten/ACC Challenge and scored the first eight points of this game, but NJIT quickly regrouped after the early deficit. The Highlanders never allowed the Wolverines to pull away and a big NJIT run in the second half led to the incredible upset. New Jersey deserved to win the game today, said Michigan coach John Beilein. They were the better team today. And were going to grow from it, over the time that Ive been here -- actually in all the years of coaching -- theres moments in the season that make you a lot better. My hope is that this will be one of them. NJIT trailed by five at halftime and came out of the break with a 7-2 run, tying it at 34-34 on a 3-pointer by Willis. Michigan went in front by six soon after, but the Highlanders used a 13-0 burst to take a surprising lead. A three by Lynn tied it at 44-44 and Michigan twice turned it over before Howards layup put NJIT on top. After two more empty trips from the Wolverines, Lynn drained another shot from above the top of the key and Willis converted a layup to give the Highlanders a 51-44 lead with 9:08 remaining. Derrick Walton Jr. ended Michigans scoreless drought of more than seven minutes with a pair of free throws. It also started an 11-2 run that LeVert capped with a triple to give the Wolverines a 55-53 edge with just over six minutes left. Lynn, though, answered with a three from the left wing and the lead see-sawed back and forth over the next few minutes until NJIT scored on consecutive possessions for a 65-62 edge. A 3-pointer by Lynn a few moments later pushed the lead to 68-64 with 2 1/2 minutes to play. LeVeert drilled a three to pull Michigan within 70-69 with 1:41 remaining and Zak Irvin came up with a block at the defensive end to give the Wolverines a chance to take the lead, but LeVerts cross-court pass resulted in a turnover with 44 seconds remaining. Discount Air Max 97. NJIT whittled the shot clock down before Michigan nearly came up with a steal. The Highlanders retained possession and Howards rushed 3-pointer drew iron, but the rebound was batted around before Daquan Holiday came away with it for NJIT with 4.3 seconds to play. Holiday was fouled and calmly sank both ends of the 1-and-1 for a three-point edge. The Highlanders chose to foul in the backcourt and Kameron Chatman made the front end of a 1-and-1 with 2.6 seconds remaining. Chatman missed the second free throw on purpose and Holiday pulled down the rebound. He missed the first free throw and Michigans Aubrey Dawkins quickly grabbed the rebound, but his desperation heave came up well short as time expired. Walton was the only other Wolverine to reach double figures with 16 points, while leading scorer Irvin was just 2-of-11 from the field and had only five. Spike Albrecht, who hit the go-ahead shot late against Syracuse, finished with seven points and fouled out late in the contest. Our coaching staff told us that this team was a great ball club, and they were, said Irvin. They came out and were the better team today. Lynn finished 6-of-10 from 3-point range for NJIT to lead an 11-for-17 effort from beyond the arc for the Highlanders, who shot 58.7 percent overall. They really made tough shots; they shot 58 percent, Beilein added. Now, we gave them some layups as well, and we didnt get to some people in that first half. They gave us a great advantage by turning the ball over early a lot; we didnt take advantage of it, and then they stopped turning it over. Michigan scored the first eight points and opened a 13-5 advantage, but NJIT followed with a 10-3 run. Tim Coleman and Howard connected from beyond the arc during the surge, which Lynn capped with a driving layup to pull the Highlanders within 16-15 with just under eight minutes left in the first half. Threes by Mark Donnal and LeVert on consecutive possessions a few minutes later extended the Michigan lead to seven, but the Highlanders stayed within striking distance and cut the deficit to three before a bucket by Irvin sent the Wolverines to the break with a 32-27 margin. Game Notes NJIT had been a member of the now-defunct Great West Conference ... The Highlanders have another ranked matchup ahead with a visit to Villanova on Dec. 23. Villanova handed Michigan its only other loss on Nov. 25 ...The Wolverines made 11-of-24 3-point tries and shot 42.6 percent overall. ' ' '

Scroll up

Home

Holy Oly

Home
Content

R
Home
Visitors
0 Members and 10 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: GiftsValla
Board Statistics
The forum has 3283 topics and 3452 posts.