Home Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge, ocean life esoteric club. Forum wise people

WELCOME TO THE ESOTERIC WORLD

Home

. -- With the Memphis Grizzlies struggling to find their o

in Infinity ocean, the ocean of knowledge. Ocean life. Esoteric Club. Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:48 am
by sakura698 • 260 Posts

SAINT JOHN, N. Cheap MLB Jerseys From China .B. - Less than a year out from the Sochi Olympics, Patrick Chan traded picturesque Colorado for downtrodden Detroit. But according to the three-time world champion from Toronto, happiness isnt about where he is, but who hes with, and he believes his move to the Motor City will help propel him to Olympic gold in Sochi. "Honestly the mountains and high altitude air gets old very quickly," Chan said Thursday, on the eve of Skate Canada International. "Nature is beautiful, but no mountains or snow is going to make you happy when youre just not in a good environment." The 22-year-old moved from Colorado Springs last spring, just a couple of weeks before winning his third consecutive world title in London, Ont. The training environment in Colorado had grown chilly, he said. "I dont think I was surrounded by friends where I could feel I had camaraderie, and thats what I found in Michigan," Chan said. Chan has found a home in whats become a hotbed for figure skating, and where he trains alongside fellow Canadians Elladj Balde, Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje, and American Jeremy Abbott. Detroit also filed for bankruptcy protection in July in the largest municipal filing in U.S. history. "Honestly, sure the first thing people say about Detroit is how theyre bankrupt and its run down. But honestly its growing, its making a reversal," Chan said. "I go out every weekend with friends, we go to really great restaurants, its not like its Armageddon. Its not like its wasteland, its still a really nice place, its culturally abundant and a place Im really happy to be at." Chan makes his season debut at Skate Canada, and is hoping to rediscover the confidence he had three seasons ago when he set three world scoring records in winning his first world title in Moscow. He spent a good chunk of his off-season looking back at his most successful skates, and conjured Detroit Tigers pitcher Justin Verlander, who was asked after a win: "How did you know you were going to win?" "And he was like, Well the minute I stepped on the mound, I knew I was going to win. I noticed that when I won my first world championship, the minute I stepped on the ice, I knew I was going to win. There was no question, there was no doubt, there was no worry. I was just there to do my job, I was kind of like a robot." He hasnt added any new elements to his programs this season, and said his No. 1 focus will be "landing on my feet." "(I have) a new long program but Im not trying any new jumps or anything, because I believe I have all the elements I need. I still havent skated a competition yet where Ive done both a great clean short program and a clean long program. "I have all the elements, so its just putting them all together with the beautiful transitions that I have and then landing the jumps. All of that together I think is an unbeatable program." Olympic ice dance champions Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir will debut their new short and free dance programs for a Canadian audience in whats expected to be their final season competing. Canadians Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford, who won bronze at last springs world championships, will be favourites in pairs. Kaitlyn Osmond, a 17-year-old from Marystown, N.L., is the defending Skate Canada womens singles champion, but was sidelined last month with a stress reaction — a precursor to a stress fracture — on the top of her left foot, and wasnt sure until last week whether shed compete here. "Back in the month of September, I was nervous," Osmond said. "I wasnt skating, I was in a walking cast, and the thought of coming back and being ready in less than a month was something that did really cause me a lot of nerves before I got back on the ice." Osmond has altered her programs, removing a couple of the jumps that were causing her pain. Her coach Ravi Walia said Osmond was iffy for Skate Canada until last week. "I saw her do a run-through last week and thought, OK, shell be able to do enough to compete," Walia said. "Shes not at 100 per cent for sure. The muscle memory isnt there, some of the detail. . . but she will get better with each event, and that is the goal." Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys .com) - Maria Sharapova reached her 10th career grand slam final after beating Ekaterina Makarova in straight sets at the Australian Open on Thursday. Discount MLB Jerseys . The Eastern Conference-leading Celtics finished their recent trek at 3-1 on Monday in Salt Lake City when Rajon Rondo made a key jumper with 24.1 seconds remaining, as Boston held off the Utah Jazz, 107-102, at EnergySolutions Arena. https://www.mlbjerseyschina.us/ . -- With the Memphis Grizzlies struggling to find their offensive rhythm, O.After falling out of a playoff position earlier in the month, the Leafs have managed to turn things around with a familiar formula: Top-end scoring and stand-out goaltending. In this weeks “Leaf Report” podcast, Jonas Siegel and James Mirtle explain how Phil Kessel and Jonathan BBernier have again played large roles in getting the Leafs pointed in the right direction, but have also had help from a newly stabilized defence and contributions from the teams second and third lines. Clearance MLB Jerseys. Leaf Report podcast: Kessel being helped by supporting cast ' ' '

Scroll up

Home

Holy Oly

Home
Content

R
Home
Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: GiftsValla
Board Statistics
The forum has 3283 topics and 3452 posts.